Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By Freespirit8
My girlfriend and I love looking at this site but never contributed. She just wanted an opinion of her tits. We've dared to show as much of her face as possible LOL - Let us know? She's a bit of a young Carrie Fisher lookalike :)
Attachments
Shy First Time Topless
Shy First Time Topless
update_030-C.jpg (81.84 KiB) Viewed 8735 times
NickHill, Shardog liked this
By Leo96
Her face hides the naughtiness behind her shyness friend. Well she looks stunning. We will cherish to see her more
By NudeNirvana
Very hot pic...we can relate as NN is shy at first until she builds up a little confidence, it's what makes us amateurs real vs the professor models
By Leo96
NudeNirvana wrote:Very hot pic...we can relate as NN is shy at first until she builds up a little confidence, it's what makes us amateurs real vs the professor models
Very true. The very fact that we are amateurs makes our pictures more desiring than those of pros. For once, a pros' nude can be neglected nd we may move on to her other pic bc we have been seeing that pro lady on a daily basis nd know that she is good at doing this work so definitely its natural that she gives the right poses. But an amateur's pics never get ignored and unappreciated cuz we all feel a deeper attachment to her as we find her just as natural and shy and willing to show her assets to all the men here as our own wives and gfs.
By the way man i have been waiting so eagerly for NN to make a grand entry in the forums. When are we getting to witness her beauty?
By NudeNirvana
Thanks Leo96 I currently have four full 10 pic contri sets up, and a new one will be posted tonight! Checkout my pics in the current "nude in public" or "freestyle section. Hope ya enjoy ❤️❤️ NN
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]