Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
Just wondering what you all enjoy seeing in the "tits" and "ass" sections? I Can't show my face but I like showing my body :) I've enjoyed being on here and appreciate all the wonderful and sexy comments plus its a big turn on for me and my partner!

Thanks

Steph
I like that idea. Reminds me of a Playboy cartoon I saw as a kid. A cowboy is in Heaven wearing a white robe and boots. A female angel is holding up his robe in front and peeking in. She says, "Looks like you died with more than your boots on!"
SweetStephanie wrote:JerryCal knowing you were pleased by my photos (or hopefully pleasing yourself to my photos) makes me feel hot! :)
:-) I'm glad that makes you feel hot, Sweet Steph! Reading this comment of yours got me going again. We're in a nice cycle here. I can't wait to see more of your photos.
I rarely look at the Tit and Ass Flash sections but I just went and found some of your pics. VERY nice! Women come in all shapes and sizes and I have an appreciation for them all but those smaller titties really get me going.

I'd love to see a wet t-shirt shot. To me there is something sexy about about the tease and wanting to see what's underneath. A great smile is also a huge turn on knowing the woman is enjoying herself.
Jbe wrote:SS, when you do post a wet t-shirt pic, please let us know here. Was looking at your shots the other day. The one with the serious tan lines got my attention. :D

Sorry I've been gone a bit everyone but I'm back! I just wanted to let you all know that my wet t-shirt pics should be posting any day now. I really hope you enjoy them, I had fun taking them!

XXOO

Steph
JerryCal wrote:I saw them and they are great! SS, I always end up enjoying your photos a little too much ;-)

JerryCal thank you and I'm happy you enjoyed them! I love to know that you guys are looking at my body and hopefully it inspires you to think or do some sexy things ;)

Steph
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment