Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By rockclimber
Our COFFettes take such good care of us all.....!

Manda Dees Flashing 4 U!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By Thinker
I see she posted her picture (with her towel still on) for the world to see, not just us. I did learn to share in kindergarten, but that does not mean I like to share! ;)
By mandadees
Awe,

Thank you Rock, I put this up just to see how it went. I still wish they would stay up longer, it's very discouraging to have my contri disappear so fast!

Thinker, sweetie, I'll put up something for you soon xoxo
Attachments
Relaxing Manda Dees.jpg
Relaxing Manda Dees.jpg (50.35 KiB) Viewed 8285 times
By FastFive
Manda, you certainly cheered me up this morning with that pic. :mrgreen:
By Thinker
Manda, no matter how bad my day is, seeing that smile...sigh...can't stop looking at your face.

You wish what stayed up longer? Isn't that the biggest complaint of women everywhere? ;)
By mandadees
Thinker wrote:Manda, no matter how bad my day is, seeing that smile...sigh...can't stop looking at your face.

You wish what stayed up longer? Isn't that the biggest complaint of women everywhere? ;)
Awe thank you Thinker, I meant my flash contri. They roll over into the pay section after a week and then its like it just dies. I can't see it because I don't have red *****. No one can comment, its just a turn off cuz its too quick. By the time half of my friends even know its up, its hidden.

Fast, thank you sweetie. :-)

Mrdangerous, I like that nickname! Lol. Are you the bad boy type?
By mrdangerous
mandadees wrote:Mrdangerous, I like that nickname! Lol. Are you the bad boy type?
Bad? Nah. Boy? Not for a long time. :twisted:
I have had to call the wife once or twice to let her know I was alive and I'd tell her the story later.
By mandadees
honora wrote:I can't believe I had missed this until now! Love that pic Manda! Of course, I love ALL your pics :D

THANK YOU Crime Partner!! I love yours too!! (I think the guys do too! :oops: ) I wish I had your hair Honora, it frames your face so well. That last Ass Flash was yummy too!

Oh, I just got out of the shower, can you help me with my towel? :oops: :oops:

Hey, FSU and UF and the Lightning are all winning! I hope my Packers spank Chicago tomorrow too! Woo Hoo!! :lol:
By mandadees
That was a good spanking too Thinker!

So what are everyones Thanksgiving football plans? :D
8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

Clowntoker shouid be ashamed of himself (or hersel[…]

Committee Suppressed

Mr Forbes has shared his valuable insights for one[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]