Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By Jbe
Chuck, I don't spend much time on the Flash sections... but thanks for the link. Samantha is SWEET. Is she really 50+?
By cdl2
JBE, yes I believe she is
I've seen her on another site today
She's so cute, & great tits!!!!!
Southern girl too ;)
By Corsair0977
Baby should have more pics tomorrow. she was tired from work today. Thanks for all the votes.
By iamBettyBoob
Here's one....I try and stay in Shape
Attachments
Image00076.jpg
Image00076.jpg (149.3 KiB) Viewed 18451 times
By Thinker
Would love to get up close to inspect that tat. Being an art connoisseur, I would be just looking at the tat. Well that is my story, and I am sticking to it! ;)
By Annie
Here's mine when I was 55 or 56 can't remember....my memory isn't that good anymore. :oops: You know I was blushing .... not really. We had a party that got a little wild. The guys jumping me wild. It was lots of fun for all.
By Jbe
That's fer sure, Chuck! There is something about smaller boobs that totally get my attention.
By Jbe
Annie, I'd jump at the chance to get a close up and personal look at those lovely titties! Getting a chance to wrap my lips around them would be even better. :mrgreen: :oops: :oops:
By Annie
Here's my butt for you guys. I think jbe is a butt man also. Here's you some granny butt.
By Jbe
You are correct, Annie. :D And that is some FINE granny butt! Would love to find that under my Christmas tree. BTW, I got my screen all messy from trying to lick it! :oops: :oops: ;) :mrgreen:
By Thinker
Will miss you. I will always think of you when I see a yellow dress or blue jean tube top! Thanks for all of the pix of you.
By cdl2
Well......I'm finally able to get back in here......
Love to see a lot of tits too!!!!!!
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment