Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By FastFive
Something must've gone down because her Twitter account seems to be gone too. Hope she's ok.
By FastFive
Don't click that link people! My spyware and antivirus programs lit up big time.
By VoyeurChamp
Hi Champ here. I have the full detailed story behind Nikki Brazil. She got into this a couple years ago as a close friend of mine. Her husband was okay with us filming and doing this kind of stuff since its not really hardcore and everyone was having fun with it. After the positive response on vw Nikki wanted to try a Pro Am site for her Exhibitionism videos. She started the site her husband and my help, but sadly it was not making enough and she didn't have enough time off from work to shoot and still focus on family life too. Since the last time we got together to shoot video Nikki decided she wanted to focus on family life and it was not something she was interested in doing anymore. I told her if she ever want to post for my site again to let me know. I hope she and hubby decide to upload to vw again. I still have some stuff of hers that has not come out yet that I will be posting on my clipstore over the next few months. But still, I told her the other day that we were going to miss that booty! But her and hubby seem happy with their choice and I wish them the best since we are still close friends.

PS: If any rich guys out there want to kickstart a site for Nikki and we offer her enough, who knows, maybe we pry her out of retirement if she thinks she can make a living off her site? Its a shot, lol.
By FastFive
What a shame.

It's too bad she was only looking at it as a way to make a living, and not just a way to cut loose, have fun and be crazy... with a bonus of a few bucks on the side.

Oh well, we'll miss her crazy antics and gorgeous bottom.
By thewests
Nikki's videos are now being reposted in the Erotic Videos section by someone named Darcy Lois. I have reported the contris to admin but no response yet and the two videos are ranked 1 and 2 for the monthly prize money....not cool!!
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]