Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By Jbe
What a great way to start the day with Petula doing a little Affectionate Caressing.

Pet, it looks like your hubby must be feeling better for you to give him a great show like you did. I just hope you didn't wear him out after the show. ;) ;)

It was a GREAT show... the way you look into the camera gives me goosebumps... and gets a stirring in my loins! :oops: :D Watching that vid makes me feel like a true voyeur.. especially the last couple of minutes. You looked so happy and satisfied at the end. Damn... now I need a COLD shower!

By the way, you ROCK those fishnet stockings. :D :D
By Petula
Conclusion I really enjoyed, and glimpse into the crotch of my husband.... He was incredibly excited.
What happened there........ lol
I am glad that even the mother of 10-year-old child, like me, you may to compete with younger girls.
I am happy with your support, and I hope, you to continue.
Kisses Petula : *
By Jbe
Petula, you have a 10 year old? WOW! I never would have guessed. Age has nothing to do with it. It's all in your attitude. I've seen ladies here that are in their 40's, 50's and even 60's that still post and still look GOOD. You have a great attitude... and are quite attractive and have an amazing body. There is something about the way you look that caught my eye the first time you posted here... and I've been hooked since then. :D :D
By Thinker
Petula, you did a great job again. You look like you were really enjoying yourself. I'm sure you got extra excited looking at how you affected your hubby! I hope you took care of him when he was done filming.
By Petula
Of course, I took care of him as he deserved ...
His the excitement was not impossible to hide, but if he could not stand record, clip would have been deprived of the conclusion;-)
Then I compensate for everything ...;-)
I am am glad that he is okay and hopefully will not be bothering him health complications, as last year.
Kisses Petula
By mandadees
Jbe wrote:Petula, you have a 10 year old? WOW! I never would have guessed. Age has nothing to do with it. It's all in your attitude. I've seen ladies here that are in their 40's, 50's and even 60's that still post and still look GOOD. You have a great attitude... and are quite attractive and have an amazing body. There is something about the way you look that caught my eye the first time you posted here... and I've been hooked since then. :D :D
This is a great sensuous sexy little clip Petula! John, that was a very sweet comment, we all thank you!

xo
By Petula
Manda...thank you very much...

For all - We'll try not to disappoint in the next series.
By the way, just we published a new on the Free Style Photos.
And big excuse for bad English ... :( ;)
Many hot kisses Petula... ;) :)
By Jbe
Petula, don't worry about the less than perfect English. I sure you do better English than I do your native language. :D
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]