Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By Greydawg
I think that I need a check up for sure with Mysterious Dr. Petula. In my opinion she is one hot woman. Love those tits and ass of hers and the way she looks right in the camera makes me feel like a true voyeur.

Kheny is one lucky guy. Keep up the good work, you two. Always looking forward to see what you come up with next.
By Petula
thanks for the nice comment:-)
I'm glad that you like mature women like me. I am always pleasantly comforted.
I apologize for the short pause.
My husband had minor health problems, but now everything is all right and we will try to contribute more frequently :)
Thanks for your loyalty :*
Petula
By Jbe
Petula, it's so nice to see you back. I was kind of wondering what happened to you. I'm glad to hear everything is ok with your husband. You must have really wore him out in the Mysterious Doctor vid. :D

"Mature"? To me you are the younger lady! Women come in all shapes, ages and sizes and there is always someone to appreciate them. I think you have an amazing body and I was totally enamored with you since your very first contribution.
By Thinker
Glad to hear your husband is OK. Must have been all of that "doctoring" you did to him that made him healthy again! ;) My prescription is a BJ for you as a meal and for him to insert his probe into you to ensure you are healthy!

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]