Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By Jbe
What a great way to start the weekend by getting some excercise while watching Petula on her Morning Fitness Routine. Watching a woman skipping rope is a lot of fun and a great spectator sport... but watching a naked woman do that is even better :mrgreen: :mrgreen: especially when a woman has some nice firm boobs like Petula!

Petula and Kheny, what I'd like to know is if the jogger was part of the plan or if he just happened into the shoot? It looks like he just lucked into it and got a great free show.

Very nicely done and very enjoyable. Wish I could be so lucky to come upon a situation like that. Of course that would mean I would actually have to get up and go jogging in the woods. :roll: :oops: :lol:
By Thinker
Nice video for the morning! I agree with you John, I would love to see her exercising but can't do the jogging. I can hike though and would have to walk through slower...taking a longer look...may not be all that bad!!! LOL

Petula, you are very cute. So that is your secret to staying so fit! Keep it up. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
By Petula
Thank you for the compliment :) I think the video is well cut.
The runner was not in the plan. It just happened and I think my video nicely spiced ;)
He stayed there for a while aloof, but then he continued 8-)
Petula
By Petula
Hi all,

we have new video- Meeting in The Rain.
This time the joined by Lena. Maybe you will like it.
Happy new year 2014 ...;-)

kisses Petula
By Petula
We are have inserted video 1 January 2014 at 1:15 a.m. . I dont know why is not approved and published ...
It is interesting that Adriana has a video with the theme. And is published two days .. ;-)
How she does it ...?
We have to to wait until it shall approve ... :-(

Petula
By 327retro
Just caught the new video with Patula & Lena. armature erotica at it's best.

Absolutely Beautifully done! Perfect background music, two very lovely woman and even with the less than perfect weather spot on video photography. Superb in every category.
By Petula
thx all....
We strive to make our videos were interesting to you. We are pleased that appealing to.
Later we maybe add some photos ...
Kisses Petula ;)
By Thinker
Oh, your videos definitely are appealing. I hope you don't mind me spanking my monkey while imagining me helping you both orally satisfy the other.
By monkeycoi
Lol, been watched over and over and over again...
Can't sleep straight back.! love watching over and over again.
Last edited by RavenVW on Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: advertising other site(s)

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]