Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By Jbe
OMFG!!!! Trin, you "warned" us about your upcoming vid being Naughty in Vegas but I had no idea it was gonna be this HOT!!! I needed FOUR drool rags this morning to clean up the mess coming dripping from my mouth and will likely need another one to clean up another mess. :shock: :oops: ;) ;)

The "soundtrack" was the perfect song and I have to agree with the sentiment of it 200%. I bet Mr T did indeed "do bad things to you" shortly after fliming was done.

Between you and Elise you have partially fullfilled my fantasy of beautiful women looking absolutely stunningly sexy in live action. I say partially because to totally fullfill it would require the cooperation of you and Elise... AND your husbands... AND your willingness to make me a sandwich between you two GORGEOUS ladies. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ;) ;) ;)
By Thumper
Oh wow. Just wow.

That's even better than the Daisy Dukes contri...and THAT is saying something!!!!!!!

I don't think I've ever noticed tan lines before, but there they are. You have WORLD CLASS legs, girl! And an awesome ass! I could spend all day just giving you a full body massage.

The best part, though, is the very end...I love the smile and fist pump "yes"! There's a playful vibe to this whole video and that just tops it all off with a cherry. (er, cough, smirk)

Loveya lots, and hope there's more where that came from!

Your husband is one damn lucky sob!
By Coffjr
Trin - what can I add that I didn't already comment on? :? You are just TOO HOT for words and at this time, all I can think about is you walking down that hallway. :) I didn't even notice and wasn't looking for your scar(even though you mentioned it and I know where it is located) - I was way too busy looking elsewhere. And so much to look at! :shock: Walking behind someone, I normally notice their hair, legs and ass. Then I zero in on the best feature - BUT all your features are outstanding. I will admit your hair got the least amount of notice. Then you turn around and new areas to ogle with gaping open mouth. :o Your nips are so desirable! And that landing strip - just going down to an area of sweet delight! :oops: And yes, I want to do bad things to you! :twisted:
Your sweet face - the smile and look of delight when you finish your stroll - it was all so perfect as are you. ;)
By trinityxxx
John... First of all thank you for starting this thread and it is so nice having you around again. :-)
You have no idea how excited I am that you guys are excited. Yay!
Now as for what 'came' later..... Well let's just say you just might see that next. :oops: :shock:
Lots of love and thanks so much.
I agree love the idea of an Elise sand which. Haha

Thumper.... Hey there sexy man. So great to hear from you. Getting feedback like yours makes me feel incredibly sexy. Thank you so much. Oh and yes there is more to 'cum' hehe!!... Well at least if your interested. :-)
Thanks baby cakes! Mwah!

Jr....I am so excited by your comment. :-) so glad you soaked it all in, and hopefully you find yourself a bit soaked yourself. Hehe :mrgreen:
I thank you so much for making this fun for me.
I adore you so much. ! Xxxx

Thanks guys you always make me feel like a million bucks. Lots of love to you.
Kisses,
Trin
By Thinker
Stunning! Had I been there in person getting ice, I would have had to gone back for more when I passed you. You were so hot it would have melted the entire bucket. I wouldn't have minded passing you again to get more ice. I just might have put a few cubes in my mouth before going down on you. My cold tongue on your hot p......
By Coffjr
Trin - completely soaked and thank you. :D I must confess - more vids like this one and I'll be in complete lust over you. :o :o Did i just say that out loud? :oops: It is so HARD to watch your vids (yes, that way too), I just don't know where to look, there is so much to check out. I normally have to watch it several time to make sure I see everything. You have a first class set of legs and tush and I just love it - then there's the front and if I wasn't hot and bothered yet - I'll be that way soon. ;) Glad you got taken care afterward - if not, there a long line of guys that would take good care of you and I'm the first one in line. :lol: :twisted: :lol:
By trinityxxx
Thinker.....THANK YOU!! I am so very flattered by the stunning remark. :D thanks hun.
Also if I met you at the ice machine....I might have asked for aSSistance to fill my bucket!! :o OMG you guys make me so fricking naughty!! hehe :mrgreen:

Jr....I love that you pay close attention to detail....so hot to hear. Also laughed my fricking ass off when you told me you would be the first standing in line. Good gawd you crack me up. Luv ya!
By JerryCal
Holy smokes! That was very erotic! These little boxers I have on just failed the test. That was sexy and bold, and I love your confidence. Of course, anyone walking on that floor woulda felt like they won the jackpot!

Trinity, do you think about the security and how viewing that live may have "perks" them up and make them love their overnight shift? Maybe even a tent or two!

I have been lucky to be in the presence of naked women in a Vegas hotel hallway on two occasions and those were great moments for me.

Thanks!
By trinityxxx
Jerry, so nice to hear from you sweetie as it has been way too long. I missed you. :-)
Thanks for taking the time to chime in here and I am just thrilled you enjoyed my fun adventure.
The funny thing was I was a tad nervous at first when I had my clothes on, but when I tore them off I felt more relaxed...how weird is that. Also having a few cocktails helped as well. Lol
Thanks for sharing that sexy memory with me and I hope to help spark many things for you in the future. Thx again Hun, great hearing from you. Big kiss!

Berty....my dear Hun bun. You are just so fricking adorable. You have such a playful charm about you. As I mentioned in the other thread I am so happy you enjoyed my first clip. Yay!!
I am floored by the great response, honestly I was really worried about being ridiculed over this video. Phew!...anyway thanks so much berty as you always manage to make me feel like a million bucks. Thanks sweetie. Luv ya!
By Coffjr
Trin - And it is difficult staying first in line. These guys keep trying to bump me or coax me out of line. NO John, I don't want any of your apple pie and I'm not going over there for a piece - I'm waiting here for another piece - did I say that out loud? :oops: :D And there is Berty with his hands in his pockets again. I hear Skeets just drove up and where is Grumpy?? :lol: Poor Bob is missing out. And I don't know thinker well enough to add him.....all in fun. ;) Wait - is that Thumper with the hose trying to wash us away? :lol:
By trinityxxx
Jr.... You are a riot. Omg I laughed my ass off after reading your comment. What a vision you painted for me. Lmao!

Berty... Then there you are playing with your balls. Lol... Makes me think of that pro pic of yours. Lol

You guys are just hilarious and you certainly make visiting the boards quite the blast. :-)

Thank you!
By Elise
Sorry I didn't drop in earlier to say how much I loved your video! I remember that night. The fun continued for you and your man afterwards I see! That was one hot video...just like you sexxxy! *kisses* :mrgreen:
By CrushOnTrinity
Thanks Trinity. That is the sexiest thing I have ever seen. Wow, you have never looked more beautiful. You're a fantasy lady. I feel like a lottery winner being lucky enough to see you like that. Do you have a mfm fantasy? I'm an m. ;)
By CrushOnTrinity
I'll admit I'm totally in lust with Trinity, and this video was a gift. I already have it burnt into my memory. What a beautiful, sexy, fun-loving fantasy lady. I loves me some Trinity.
By trinityxxx
Elise.... Thanks sweetie for your sexy compliment as coming from you that is quite flattering... You sexy diva you! You know I luv ya and thx so much! We will see there maybe more to cum!! We will see. :-)
Xxx

CrushOnTrinity.... First of all OMG what a flattering username. I am honored to have you as a fan. Your username in itself is quite the compliment. Thank you. :oops: it makes me blush. :D
I am so very happy you are thrilled with the video and having it burned in your brain, well that's even better. Haha
Thank you for making me feel super sexy and very special. I send you a big kiss! Thank you.
By Coffjr
Congratulations dearest Trinity. Last months winner and top notch video! I wait patiently for the next submission - pickle in hand and a roll of Charmin near by. :lol:
By trinityxxx
Jr....you are so sweet. Thank you!!
I am flattered and blushing by your interest in another video. I do have something very special and it proves how much I enjoy pickles. Hehe! You will have to wait and see. Do you still have an HC acct?
Xxxx
By Coffjr
Trin dear, I only speak the truth especially when it cums to you.

No, I had to drop my HC account. But would consider renewing just to see your newest vidio....you say it proves your like for pickles...oh my :o :lol:
By chal4oye
so nice to hear from you sweetie as it has been way too long. I missed you. :-)
Thanks for taking the time to chime in here and I am just thrilled you enjoyed my fun adventure.
The funny thing was I was a tad nervous at first when I had my clothes on, but when I tore them off I felt more relaxed...how weird is that. Also having a few cocktails helped as well. Lol
Thanks for sharing that sexy memory with me and I hope to help spark many things for you in the future. Thx again Hun, great hearing from you. Big kiss!
By iw298
Loved it! Wish we'd happened upon that during our last visit. We'd definitely have encouraged you to continue while we watched! Thanks!
By monkeycoi
Really Awesome! You did a great move girl! Love watching all day all of your videos. So excited to have another videos, hope to keeping posting here. Can you?
Last edited by RavenVW on Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Advertising other site(s)
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]