Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By Closetnude
Hello,
I am looking for suggestions to hear about Improvements as well as any ideas of pictures or videos you all would like to see. I am still working on length (not sure but it only says 200 mb allowed and my last video was 400 before I edited it). I am going to try cycling through different songs (I started with country, had a hard rock cover) because everyone has different taste. Can't really do much about the but. but I am working on lighting. I'm not sure how to determine what is too much for hardcore. The one video got moved.
:)
By Thinker
I have to say I like to taste something at the top of the legs. What? That is not the taste you are talking about? ;)

You would be surprised to know the tastes of the regulars here. Music-wise, it is pretty broad. There is a thread about music suggestions the regulars like. Will try to find it and post a link.
By FastFive
We're men... our criteria is pretty simple:

Look good. Get naked. :mrgreen:
By Closetnude
I tried that in the last video. :p still complaints. I can't please everyone, but people must have an idea of other things they are interested in. Working out nude? Outside, fetishes? I don't know. Of course there will always be someone displeased, but I hope to do something people want to see anyways.
By Thinker
Working out or yoga in the nude would provide a lot of great shots. I always wish I was not a participant in nude yoga while we are doing down dog. :)

I do like outdoor shoots. Think that is because I like being outdoors myself. On a bike, hiking, being tied to a tree where I discover you and silently begin to explore your exposed body. Oh, excuse me, my imagination just got away with me! he-he
By FastFive
I'm not much of a fetishist.

Though I do like corsets.

And lace.

And very strappy lingerie.

And maybe a hint of bondage... but the friendly kind.

Outdoors is awesome, of course. Who doesn't like being nude outside? It takes a little more care in the execution of a photo-shoot though, but the results can be awesome. Better lighting for starters. And what guy doesn't dream of stumbling across a gorgeous naked woman in the woods? I'm out in the woods all the time... no luck yet.

Honestly, take a look at the sets that are ranked high at the end of each month and you'll get a pretty clear idea of what people like to see. Then, just go ahead and put your own creative spin on it.

As for complaints... you didn't get any from me. This is the internet though, so there will always be some pricks saying shit just because they can. :roll: Even in some of the top ranked sets each month, women who could appear in magazines that are shot by highly skilled photogs, you'll see people making shit comments. Ignore them, and do what makes you happy. This should be fun, right?
By rockclimber
Hey Closetnude,

You are stunning and what you do is great, keep at it! I saw elsewhere you mentioned trouble with setting up the camera/phone. Here are two handy little tricks. Shutterball to take the image, and a small flexible tripod suitable for a phone.

http://www.amazon.com/AudioVox-SHB301BK ... B00ELRTZ5Y

http://www.amazon.com/Flexible-Out---Wh ... +for+phone

I have both and they are pretty handy. The tripod is good for watching you tubes as well.
By Closetnude
He y rockclimber.
I don't use my phone but a bigger camera. The first video and pictures were with my laptop. :) still having to invest in a tripod. Bills await unfortunately ;))
By FastFive
Hey CN

Anything new coming from you this month?
By FastFive
Great new video from CN went up this morning. :D
By Closetnude
How do ranks work? It says updated every two minutes, but does it stop counting after a certain point in the month? People were counted it seemed to the last day last month
By FastFive
As I've seen it work, you get ranked in the section after a day of being online... so tomorrow morning your new video should show up in the Erotic Clips section ranking in 2nd place (if your rank stays as it is now). Counting stops at the end of the month and prizes are awarded accordingly.
By Closetnude
even if you do win how do they get your address to send you anything? I see a lot of people upset that they don't get paid, but how do they expect to anyways?

In other news - I think the music I picked this time was a little better. Haha not my type, but still alright. And had to cut short, once again. The cat wouldn't stop jumping on the bed! oy! but I have figured out how to make them longer. WOO!
By FastFive
Well I've never won anything (who wants to see me naked anyways?) but I'd assume they contact you if you place high enough to get a payout. I suppose you'l find out in a couple of days. ;)

Love the new avatar pic too.
By FastFive
Congrats CN! Fourth place in the video section is pretty damned good considering that two of the three ladies ahead of you are very experienced VWers who also have the benefit of husbands to do their filming.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]