Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By Greydawg
I have to agree with you, Mandadees. I've admired Marilyn's work ever since she first started posting here. The quality and imagination she and her husband put into the vids and pics is amazing. As far as I am concerned Marilyn has done some of the best vids I've ever seen here- and I've been around for a few years.

I actually started a thread for this yesterday but since I'm still under probation your thread showed up first. When Admin fnally approves me, that thread and this comment will likely show up at the same time. So it'll be a case of which came first- the chicken or the egg.
By Thinker
Very nice video. You can tell that she was having a real orgasm and not just faking. Did you notice her puffies getting bigger when she was close? I just wish we could watch the whole time and not have some of it cut out. Always love watching a woman's face during an orgasm. ;)
By Skeetz
Thanks for the post Manda, might have missed this one if not for you. Marilynn and her Hubby do such a wonderful job with videos. The ethereal quality with which she is presented in this one is just a mind blowing!

BTW Thinker, your wish is granted by the explicit version in HomeClips, it'll rock ya'!
By mandadees
Hi Greydawg

I like your propic, I think I remember it from before crashing. :) I love their work too!

Here is what you said:
Greydawg wrote:I've seen a lot of vids on VW over the years and a lot of them have been really good. But I've always enjoyed Marilyn's the most and Marilyn in the Wind is no exception. The slo-mo in the wind is so alluring and sensuous. But with a model like Marilyn how could it be anything but stunning?!

Thinker, I don't Homeclip either, but her videos are so fun to watch here. I don't browse around too much but I love Marilyn's, Trinity's, Daisy's and a few others so I will look when I have time.

Skeeter, I'm glad you saw it!
Ethereal and Alluring says it all! :)

:) :D :D :D
By Greydawg
Thank you, Mandadees. However, it's not likely you saw my propic before because I've never used that photo previously. At least I don't recall ever having used it before. Perhaps someone else had something similar.

The artistry and thought Marilyn and her husband put into their work really shows. When watching her vids I sometimes feel like I'm viewing a professional video.
By mandadees
Hi Jerry,

I agree. Marilyn's videos and contri photography are absolutely amazing. I think Her recent ones since January have really helped me work through some issues I have been dealing with myself in an odd way. I would just say here, thank you for that, Marylin. Hugs!
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Mr Forbes has never been to New Guinea, nor has he[…]

She has since moved to Salt Lake and is with Hyund[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]