Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By Jbe
All I can say is WOW! Petula at the Cottage is just downright HOT! With all those mirrors I didn't know where to look. And the shower scene was a wonder to behold... especially the part when the soundtrack went down and Petula came up- pun intended. And the last few seconds with the soapy water running down Petula's back and down the crack of her extremely fine bum... Damn! That was just sexy!
By Petula
Thank you. We try;-)
Shoot the mirror scene was not easy because the room was a little space. That is why we are glad that you impressed.
My husband loves the part where in shower shot of from below and a you can also see pussy and boobs, after which the water flows. Of course, besides the masturbation :-)
Been here filmed naked ... :-)
Thanks for the compliment. We will endeavor to continue to improve ....
Sorry for the worse English :-) Feel free to correct me. Maybe it'll teach better.
With Love Petula
By Thinker
To practice English, I like to start will a little warm up exercise. You take my dick and stick out your tongue to lick the underside. You push your tongue out and then in maintaining contact with the underside. I think 10 sets of 10 would be a good start.

Between sets, get your lips involved and do a plunge down the entire dick. That's it. Great technique! :lol: :roll:
By Petula
OMG!!
I tried it with my husband and it's great. I guess that now is of my a native American woman...

;) :lol: :lol:
By Thinker
Wait a minute...I said take "my" dick, not your husband's dick!!!! ;) It is much better using mine...at least for me!! LOL
By Thinker
I do want to say that the video at the cottage is great. Seeing you once is delightful. Seeing you 6 or 8 times at once is awesome! Love seeing you masturbate from many angles.
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]