Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By georgetelle
Has anyone found this picture (see original post) in the archive section of voyeurweb? Any suggestions of possible contributors (such as those who usually upload beach shoots?) Thanks
By mandadees
George, there are a lot of great pictures here and everyone has a lot of fun posting. If this is someone you think you know don't you think it would be nicer just to let her alone? Just sayin'

I LOVE her sunglasses btw!! ! :)
By georgetelle
I have no idea who it is, I just like the image and the scenery to be honest. I have found a few contributors who post beach scenes (my favourite), but I have not found the contributor of this particular image. It would be nice to find the contributor and his/her other sets. I apologize if by posting this thread/image I sent the wrong message.
By mandadees
That's OK, it did sound obsessive.

She is pretty and has a great smile. Did you try Google image search? Or buy the archive membership.

I don't have that, I can't even look for my own lol! Now that I don't think is fair. I think I used to be able to see all my own posts in the pre crash but since then I haven't looked. My concern was the playground and as far as I know it is still dead in the water.

I might post a beach shot soon now that my mind is on it, lol. :lol: :lol: :lol: [*]
By FastFive
Thinker wrote:We would love to see a beach set of you, Manda! You don't even need to buy a swim suit! ;)
Low budget... that's the way to go! :D
By georgetelle
mandadees wrote:That's OK, it did sound obsessive.

She is pretty and has a great smile. Did you try Google image search? Or buy the archive membership.

I don't have that, I can't even look for my own lol! Now that I don't think is fair. I think I used to be able to see all my own posts in the pre crash but since then I haven't looked. My concern was the playground and as far as I know it is still dead in the water.

I might post a beach shot soon now that my mind is on it, lol. :lol: :lol: :lol: [*]
I tried google image search using the image as the search parameter, but only found tumblr pages with just the one image, or sites with many random images (including this one). I will look into buying the archive membership, but first I'd have to find when the image was taken/posted otherwise I'd have to sift through a lot of images (I've already checked the Hall of Fame all the way back to December 2013).

and I am also looking forward to your beach shoot. :D
By georgetelle

I tried Google image search, but only found sites with just the one image and no other images from the set. I will consider purchasing the archive memebership, but I'd like to know approximately when the photo was taken/uploaded first so that I don't have to sift through hundreds of images.

and I am also looking forwards to your beach shoot :D
By georgetelle

I tried Google image search, but only found sites with just the one image and no other images from the set. I will consider purchasing the archive memebership, but I'd like to know approximately when the photo was taken/uploaded first so that I don't have to sift through hundreds of images.

and I am also looking forwards to your beach shoot :D
By georgetelle
I tried google image search but only found the image by itself (no other picture from the set). If anyone knows how to find the date that the image was taken/posted on voyeurweb, then that would help me narrow down the time period that I am searching within the archive.

I am am also looking forwards to your beach shoot mandadees!
By rockclimber
Well, that was creepy.

Looks like george took down his image. I hope because he suddenly realized how obsessive that looked.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]