Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By rockclimber
Post your links and add in your fav pics here! Happy New Years!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Attachments
DSC_5097 CROP.JPG
DSC_5097 CROP.JPG (1.77 MiB) Viewed 75536 times
By ICU
Geez, my life is too tame RC. I need to go to at least one of these fantasy fests before I'm gone. What a great photo!
By Jbe
Whatsamatta, Bob!? You don't see that kind of stuff in your corner of the states? :lol: Well, come to think about it... I don't either. Guess we need to hang out with Rock and Winston! 8-)
By Paulbrx
Bob, I said the same thing when I saw the pic. It would be great to be down in Key West with the warm weather and those friendly girls!

Paul
By CountessFuntime
We went to Fantasy Fest for a quick visit and enjoyed ourselves. If anyone wants to convene a COFF Town Hall meeting, we would be interested in participating.
By rockclimber
I wish I had known! We did have a meet and greet 4 for your web at captain Tony's on Tuesday and Thursday. Were you there? I should be there in 2013 again unless I have training.

Just out of curiosity did you see anyone you knew?
By rockclimber
Darn voice dictation! We had a meet and greet at Captn Tony's on Tuesday and Thursday for VW. There were, 20 t0 30 people there.... Some near nekkid too...!
By Thinker
Question about FF, how are the hotels? I imagine they are full, right? How long in advance do you have to make reservations to get anything, let alone something good?
By rockclimber
Make a reservation early, before June I would suggest. The Southernmost Inn on the Beach is nice. Or rent a house if you have a group. Southernmost is at the opposite end of Duval far enough to be peaceful and it has a beach.... suits, well I have seen many without though I do not know the laws.

Flights? Book now small airport and not a lot of seats available. Lots of hotels and places to stay in a variety of prices. Stay close enough to walk around, its way more fun.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By rogergo4x
You can get a good deal even a week or two in advance. We did!!! Yes, it's better to get something early one, the there's always cancellations, so don't worry. Maybe join the yahoo group "Krazy Krewe" which has hundreds of members, and they can help you make all the connections you want. ALL
Attachments
P1060511.jpg
P1060511.jpg (262.41 KiB) Viewed 57389 times
By mandadees
Hey all,

Anyone going this year?
By FastFive
Anime at Fantasy Fest? That could be crazy good!
By honora
Thinker, yes! I have a Black Widow and Poison Ivy outfit. I'm looking into the Steampunk idea of cosplay outfits too; they add the creative flair that I LOVE - I have been to MegaCon, going to DragonCon next year and my ultimate goal is to make to Comicon, someday!

Unfortunately this year is the one year that I will not be able to go. I was there in 2012 and it's just crazy. The one time I could walk around in body paint?! I'm so there ;)
By FastFive
Ooh... Poison Ivy with a full green catsuit? Or just a minimal amount of leaves? (Please say just leaves, please say just leaves.) :geek:

There are some absolutely AMAZING cosplayers that show up at the cons, especially the bigger ones. Looking through the galleries from SDCC each year is SO cool. I'm in awe at what some of these people can do. Did you see the Star Trek "Bunnies" from San Diego this year? LOL Awesome!

Now, anime cosplay at FF without the PG restrictions of a con? :twisted: Oh yes please!
By Thinker
The COFF version of Poison Ivy has to be just leaves...and only a few at best. Maybe just painted on. I will help paint it on you. I'll use edible paint so I can lick off my mistakes. ;) Would love to see some of your costumes you made.
By honora
The pics I have of the Poison Ivy are older and to be honest, I'm looking into getting one made in the next year. I want it to be a bustier with boy shorts type look, and covered in leaves. When I see the ones I have already, it's just ok lol.

But speaking of those Bunnies, I hadn't seem them until now! Very cool and creative! I love looking at Cosplay pics. It reminded me of one of the nightly themes at my recent trip to Desire though - Playboy Bunny night :lol:
Attachments
IMG_5663.jpg
IMG_5663.jpg (1.99 MiB) Viewed 44135 times
By FastFive
:shock:

You can't keep doing this to me honora! :oops:
By mandadees
honora wrote:The pics I have of the Poison Ivy are older and to be honest, I'm looking into getting one made in the next year. I want it to be a bustier with boy shorts type look, and covered in leaves. When I see the ones I have already, it's just ok lol.

But speaking of those Bunnies, I hadn't seem them until now! Very cool and creative! I love looking at Cosplay pics. It reminded me of one of the nightly themes at my recent trip to Desire though - Playboy Bunny night :lol:
You look so sexy in that! I did the bunny last Halloween, I'll have to look for pictures. F kept pulling my tail, lol!

What other themes were there? That sounds so so fun!
By rockclimber
mandadees wrote:
honora wrote:The pics I have of the Poison Ivy are older and to be honest, I'm looking into getting one made in the next year. I want it to be a bustier with boy shorts type look, and covered in leaves. When I see the ones I have already, it's just ok lol.

You look so sexy in that! I did the bunny last Halloween, I'll have to look for pictures. F kept pulling my tail, lol!

What other themes were there? That sounds so so fun!
Speaking of bunnies..... Don't you just love FF?
Attachments
IMG_20141011_082413.jpg
IMG_20141011_082413.jpg (421.57 KiB) Viewed 42769 times
By rockclimber
One more......

Jessica Rabbit redox .... With a wascally pirate!
Attachments
IMG_20141030_014222.jpg
IMG_20141030_014222.jpg (151.18 KiB) Viewed 42247 times
By mandadees
Is anyone going this year?
By honora
Not this year babe, but next year I'm planning on it! Anyone want to join in the cost for Casa 325? I think it's like 500 a night yikes! Would be nice to share! I've been there before and it's pretty spacious and right there in the middle of all the action ;)
By honora
Actually, it's looking way more pricey than before. Fantasy Fest is expensive! On second thought, I'm going to need much more time to save. Oh well; I'll just wait for pics :cry: :cry:
By Jocko64
Hey wife and I accidentally ended up there a few years back she was 65 at time, me 66 , I had made reservations at a campground on Sugarloaf key at KOA there, we had Motorhome at time and doing lots of traveling. We got there about 5 days before all the festivity and soon learned that this was going to be wild experience for us.

I think it was the first day of the action wife and I went down to Key West in the car, (try to find place to park) anyway we walking around looking and I am admiring all the women and their tits and pussies and wife looking at bulges. We stayed all afternoon, had some drinks, she was feeling good and decided that her tits looked pretty good compared to some we saw. She took her t-shirt and bra off and said I need a mask because people taking pictures like crazy. We get her a mask, I am wearing sun glasses and ball cap, it was awesome! Go to a bar have a drink, sometimes a guys would reach over and feel her 34D's at Sloppy Joes and then we see a woman sucking a guy on the side, then to the Parrot (I think) and again while getting a drink guys hitting on wife sneaking feels and she letting them. It was crazy!

Next afternoon she had tits painted again it was crazy. She rubbing my hard dick every so often guy feeling her tits in the bars I think it was at Dirty Harry's that a guy got her cornered at the bar and was fingering her, I got my share of feels too! When we left Dirty Harry's she was sooo horny, says to me want a blowjob? I am married to a woman who loves sucking and I say yes and we find dark place and within 3 minutes I am putting my load down her throat and she licks me clean! We have never been back but talk about going again! Oh and the campground, no kids were around and there were all kinds of naked people there too!
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]