Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By Intrepid
Don't get me wrong, I appreciate any woman that will reveal herself in public, but perhaps there needs to be a separation of categories. A lot of contributions feature women who are raising a shirt, opening up a long coat or lifting the hem of a skirt or dress in public while coyly being turned away from passersby. You can tell, sometimes, by the reaction of people in the background that they suspect something is going on, but they can't possibly see anything. Others pose fully nude in obviously public places with people in the background (my favorite is couples, a man and woman, who are watching. I find interesting the reaction of the female part of the pair...sometimes she watches with as much enjoyment as the man, other times she studiously looks away as the man gapes. You KNOW he is going to catch hell later) who may or may not be watching as well. Some contributors will interact with people they encounter. While I enjoy looking at the flashers, I most admire those with the courage to pose fully nude.

Anyone else have thoughts on this? Again, I am NOT denigrating anyone who contributes any sort of nude photography.
By Ina
Good point! Would be great to have different categories.

However, I think it would be even more difficult to assign a contri to the correct category. Already today some contris are questionable whether they are in the correct category.
By redback
I agree in principle to more categories but if NIP was reserved to full nude inn public there would be few contributors.
As much as I love seeing Bri or Vienna, I could look at them all day, except for a few "one off" contributors They would be about the only 2 contributing in NIP.
Sinsation used to do a few but I haven't seen her for some time unfortunately.

Like Intrepid, I have huge respect for the ladies who go full nude in public and post on here, they are definitely braver than I am.

At the end of the day, thank you to ALL the ladies who post here, whether flashing, NIP, Private or freestyle. You make an old man very happy.
By AnonAnon
Public nudity involves a legal risk, which is a completely different thrill that from legally safe exhibitionism.

My wife is most comfortable when she's completely naked and I see that every day when she does yoga naked on our master bedroom deck in the morning. I have a privacy barrier that extends the half-wall up, but the glass doors have solar reflective film that almost certainly allows for views by neighbors, which doesn't disturb her complicated practice one bit. I have no problem with anyone seeing her naked either, and, apart from previous lovers, at least one photographer friend and his assistants have seen her almost as intimately as I have though the images, which displayed in a small gallery, hid most of her face. However, I wouldn't be comfortable with her taking any legal risk and she's never expressed an interest either.
By Intrepid
It's getting worse. In the past week there are two contris of women sitting in public, fully clothed, spreading their legs for the camera. Whenever there is anyone remotely close, the legs are back together or crossed.
Is this really NIP? Is anyone screening these contributions to see if they are in the right category?

Vienna is about the only one doing true NIP.
But she does it so well....
By AnonAnon
We think the camera causes complications. My wife feels less natural. The other people involved do not want to be in images or do, but aren't the types you want in there. The entire mood of showing, making people comfortable looking and enjoying is destroyed. I've tried taking photos of my wife's outfits at home and it almost never comes out well. Very rarely, friends have captured near-candid images and some of those have been great. My wife has done some very revealing nudes, including some in an alley where she was spray painted over with graffiti along with the wall, but they have always been serious projects with friend studying photography and with some sort of artistic idea.
By Merlin52
For most people it takes practice to get comfortable in front of the camera. For the photographer it takes study and practice to learn to manipulate the conditions to get a good photo. One tip though, a long (telephoto) lens puts the camera further away and is less noticeable to everyone. There are also mirror attachments that would allow you to turn the camera 90 degrees away.
By AnonAnon
Merlin, you're right about the photographer. In the case of the alley graffiti shoot, she had a very clear idea of what she wanted. The paint was applied by a fellow student, but it was a guy and my wife has to wash several times, which she did from buckets of water inside a dilapidated structure beside the alley. The water was cold, her nipples were erect and she had to wash paint out of her butt and pubic area with the two of them telling her when the paint was sufficiently removed, but the photographer, even though only a student, made it all feel professional and organized. My wife emerged elated and excited from the shoot rather than embarrassed.
By DarknLadyJedi
One of the big problems with making more categories is less contributions per category.

But also if you say that a person has to be fully nude in public then you will discover that even less people will want to try. While many people may be willing to flash or do quick peeks and then build up to more exciting things, few are willing to just take off their cloths and walk in to a store and risk arrest.

So you end up losing new contributors who are true amateurs in favor of professionals do set work.
By jay72
It's a good question.

My first contri was, in my opinion, wrongly categorised as "Freestyle". I had pics of my wife fully naked around a local monument, on a country road. In fact she walked 50 yards down this road and back wearing nothing but black high heels, a couple of minutes after she returned to our car, another car appeared around the corner.

Even had a picture of her naked with a van passing about 6 feet behind her.

I think it should be about "risk" element, and not who else is in the photo.

Shirt/skirt lifting in public = low risk.
Topless/naked on a topless/naked beach = low risk
Naked on a road (albeit not very busy) = high risk.

Just my 2c.
By AnonAnon
My wife has never attempted an NIP with significant risk of being spotted by people outside the team of photographers, but she recently allowed a project where she posed as a prostitute of the future with a mask to be hung up at a local lounge, cheekily in the men's single occupancy bathroom and in the corridor right outside it. Her face and jawline are not discernible, but the photographer is local and plenty of our friends have seen her tits and landing strip that if they were paying attention they could make an accurate assumption. The images are interesting in that the customer in the room with the prostitute is a robot.
By Merlin52
It has been tried before, but there were not really enough contris to support the NIP section. It takes more nerve, planning and caution. I have shot a number of women in various open places around Southern California without incident, but it does take a brave model to get out there.
By AnonAnon
My wife has a pair of pants she likes to wear without panties to large public shows that are skin-tight and skin-colored. The color provides some visual confusion from the back, but from the front there is nothing hiding her landing strip, which is visible as a darkish shadow even from quite far away. Once the eyes adjust, you're basically looking at a woman naked from the waist down and every blemish on her butt, where the fabric stretches to conform, can be seen. When a photo is being taken, she usually dangles a hand in front of her crotch for modesty though the front is less stretched and at least a little concealing. On occasion, she has played around with friends who have tried to photograph her by not using her hand for cover and the photos have been very revealing indeed.

While we were out on such an evening, I asked her if she thought she would enjoy being naked in public. Not as a model or around a private pool, but somewhere in public where she would today comfortably sport a very see through top or even pants. She gave it some thought and then said that she didn't think she'd be embarrassed, but she felt that it would be more of a dare rather than something sexy that could be enjoyed. She asked me if I would enjoy it and I had to admit that I was enjoying what she had on a lot, but complete nudity would not work.
By NudeNirvana
Doing flashes and being nude in public are both fun. I think a flash is when it's quick and sometimes unintentional. Nude in public is more than just a flash, such as walking down the hotel hallway nude to get some ice.....it's all fun! NN

http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/ ... y-surprise" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By bigdeskjet
NudeNirvana wrote:Doing flashes and being nude in public are both fun. I think a flash is when it's quick and sometimes unintentional. Nude in public is more than just a flash, such as walking down the hotel hallway nude to get some ice.....it's all fun! NN

http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/ ... y-surprise" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Why does that never happen when I am at a hotel?
By AnonAnon
Nice contri, NN! Did anyone see you?

Once my wife decides to do something, she seems to appreciate an audience that is able to look on without embarrassment. We were at a bocce ball court this week with her in a stretch see through top worn braless with her chest on display. The players enjoyed it, but the best stares came from the sidewalk alongside as she leaned on the short fence around the court, forcing her tits against the flimsy fabric directly under a streetlight. Her erect nipples clearly showed her excitement and complete lack of desire to hide either it or her body.
By NudeNirvana
hey Bigdeskjet, you always have to watch the hotel corridors late at night as you never know what you might see :)

AnonAnon, that sounds like fun times. See thru or sheer clothes are great to take on vacation. My favorite is wicked weasel bikinis which are almost transparent sheer when wet. Always fun to tease and be a bit of an exhibitionist in them, especially on the beach or at the hotel pool :)

NN
By Merlin52
jay72 wrote:It's a good question.

My first contri was, in my opinion, wrongly categorised as "Freestyle". I had pics of my wife fully naked around a local monument, on a country road. In fact she walked 50 yards down this road and back wearing nothing but black high heels, a couple of minutes after she returned to our car, another car appeared around the corner.

Even had a picture of her naked with a van passing about 6 feet behind her.

I think it should be about "risk" element, and not who else is in the photo.

Shirt/skirt lifting in public = low risk.
Topless/naked on a topless/naked beach = low risk
Naked on a road (albeit not very busy) = high risk.

Just my 2c.
They decide what they decide. There are a lot of people that try to fake the public part, hence the car could have been staged. People walking around and reacting is generally better. Generally it is better not to get wrapped up with what VW thinks, it doesn't get you anything. Work on taking good pictures and have fun.
By AnonAnon
NN, when we were dating, my wife used to like to "tease" me by sunbathing topless by my apartment pool. It was legal, but nobody else did it and I am sure that everyone who could see the pool area was checking her out. One of my neighbors would ask if I was going out with "the topless girl". She always wore rather modest bottoms. While wearing see through pants without panties in public she always saw that her landing strip took up all the attention focused on her, so she kept modest panties on when she wanted the attention on her chest. She's now been nude and very exposed around friends and always says she's most comfortable with how she looks when she is naked, but never at a public pool or beach.
By NudeNirvana
Totally agree Merlin, well stated

AnonAnon, thanks for sharing your experience and no doubt it's exciting when your wife teases with your approval. We love it!

❤️❤️ NN
By AnonAnon
NN, that best part was that she didn't have my approval. It took me a while to adjust to the fact that every single guy I knew would get to see my girlfriend's tits sooner rather than later, and often with her somewhat aroused and with nipples erect. It was fun going from being slightly uncomfortable to enjoying seeing her essentially topless in public, giving people an enjoyable show.
By NudeNirvana
great stuff AnonAnon, sometimes I'll wear my wicked weasel bikini to the public pool. It's just a small sheer bikini when dry, but when it gets wet it's transparent and reveals everything!! My husband is always encouraging me to do this, but I'm actually quite shy most of the time. Anyway, depending on who is around, I will get in the water, swim a few laps and then exit on far side of pool to slowly walk around crowded deck to give a brief show. It's not nude in public and it's not a full flash but I guess you would call it a transparent flash LOL. He loves it! ❤️❤️ Nirvana
By AnonAnon
Very sexy, NN. Like your husband, I love my wife's confidence in showing off her body.

My wife has a pair of skin-colored knit pants that fit so tightly that they go right into her butt crack and allow some of her landing strip hair to poke through. They hide nothing other than her pussy lips, behind the narrowest seam. Absolutely everything else is on display. When she first wore them, I realized that she had not a care that everyone at the party knew how she trimmed her bush, but I was shocked and not a little delighted when I saw her bend over to take a photo, parting her butt cheeks and allowing those of us standing behind her to get a nice view of everything. She took her time, confident that her crack looked great, and it did. After all these years, I have still not grown tired of her ability to show off anything anywhere.

Last night we went to a dinner with her in a plunging dress that barely kept her nipples covered, allowing generous views of her boobs and the chest under them. Standing by her, being able to watch her boobs move as she talked and breathed was a spectacle I enjoyed for hours. From time to time, when she bent to refill her plate, her nipples made a welcome entrance, many guests correctly anticipating and watching for them. "I'm very comfortable in this," she told me later.

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]