Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By Natasha
Did anyone else think they saw a VERY sexy EIP contri by Viko recently? I can't find it now. Hmmm what's up with that, anyone know?
By Jbe
I do believe I remember seeing it as well... but I sure don't see it now. Hmmm....
By rockclimber
Natasha wrote:Did anyone else think they saw a VERY sexy EIP contri by Viko recently? I can't find it now. Hmmm what's up with that, anyone know?
It was 14 OCT 2014.

Here's a Funbags Link: http://www.funbags.com/contributions/view/3171105

And a pic....
Attachments
viko.jpg
viko.jpg (184.18 KiB) Viewed 6922 times
By Jbe
Rock, I think there was another more recent one... like about a week ago. But I could be wrong. I am old after all. :roll:
By rockclimber
Jbe wrote:Rock, I think there was another more recent one... like about a week ago. But I could be wrong. I am old after all. :roll:

Not showing?
Attachments
Screenshot_2014-12-01-09-36-43.png
Screenshot_2014-12-01-09-36-43.png (1.33 MiB) Viewed 6910 times
By Jbe
Rock, I'd swear it was in November... within the last two weeks... but like I said, I'm old.
By Natasha
I guess she had to take the contri I saw earlier, down for some reason. Oh well, in any case she has a new one up now.........Woo Hoo!

http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/ ... mer-Dreams

What a gorgeous dark haired beauty! Always wearing a sexy flirtatious outfit which shows her "tits and bits" perfectly! She always looks like she's out for fun! Thank you, sexy Viko, for another fantastic contri.

I'm not sure where she's from or what language she speaks. I hope she's able to understand how much we enjoy her photos.
By Jbe
Hey, Nat, it's good to know we weren't losing our minds, isn't it?!

I've enjoyed Viko's contris for many years. She has always reminded me a bit of Linda Hamilton. I'm not sure where she is from either. I'm not sure I've ever seen her comment on her contri.... but I'll take a look. It would be nice to get her over here.
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]