Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By FastFive
In a word:

Wow! :shock:

Really, what's not to like here?

Vienna: A seriously gorgeous lady in any setting.

Redhead: Yes yes... my kryptonite (one among many).

Black FMBs: Oh yes please!

Fishnets: Again, yes please!

Black latex & lace: Oh goodness... more more more please!

That string of pearls!!! :o

All put together in very public settings... wow! And not just "public" as in "outdoors in what could be public places"... but literally, among the public! (The looks on some of their faces... great stuff. How come I have never, in 37 years of living on this planet, just happened to stumble upon a photoshoot like this? Seriously. :roll:) It's no secret that among all the different facets I love about beautiful women, boldness & confidence are high on the list.

This is a great set of pics that just ticks so many boxes it's impossible not to love it.
By rockclimber
What he said.......

http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/view/3171000" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Love the pearly whites.....

:mrgreen:
Attachments
IMG_20141031_004214.jpg
IMG_20141031_004214.jpg (255.63 KiB) Viewed 7614 times
By honora
There are few that get an automatic "wow" from me when viewing their sets and Vienna has, year after year, ALWAYS managed to pry it out!! :lol: The queen of NIP as she is known for...
By rockclimber
honora wrote:There are few that get an automatic "wow" from me when viewing their sets and Vienna has, year after year, ALWAYS managed to pry it out!! :lol: The queen of NIP as she is known for...
One stunning redhead to another, lol! She indeed is Honora, she has blossomed over the years and the camera just loves her.

Matt is a fantastic photo and videoographer as well. I have always loved her contri, sadly she would probably be arrested if she tried it here. I think the illicit thrill of her flash is half the attraction.

She really does the outdoor flash so well. Jeny does too, BTW. Vienna's smile begins with her eyes, a lot like yours, in my opinion, and that makes the whole thing.

There are so many women who love to pose but just don't execute well. It is far worse, again, my opinion only, on the RC side..... Not sure why that is, but it is as I see it. Vienna has a natural way about her that is just IT!

And from what I've heard form folks who have met her, she is as nice and genuine as she appears, which makes her contri even more a treat when she pops up.

I guess I could have just said she's hot as sin, but I always tend to go overboard...... In this case I couldn't say enough nice things....

You're BOTH hot as sin! Nuff said!

:ugeek:
By Natasha
Wow Vienne,

I totally agree with Honora. I KNOW I've never opened a "Vienne contri" without feeling a total rush of pleasure come over me. A smile will spread across my face then it's, WOW!, she's done it again! Even going back, looking a second or third time at the same contri, I get high on her exuberance. She's so hot and her smile draws you right into the photo.
I also have to agree with Rockclimber ....."from what I've heard form folks who have met her, she is as nice and genuine as she appears, which makes her contri even more a treat when she pops up.".....I've never met her (my loss) but she's always treated me in a genuine way with nothing but kind things to say. She even went out of her way to post me a wonderful message welcoming me back to the VW. Thank you Vienne for being the fiery red head you are and for showing your kind soul as well. :D
Luv, Natasha xoxo
By Intrepid
If you look closely in the link provided by Rockclimber, you will see she in one shot is posing with a Crystal Rose butt plug inserted. That gives me an insight into the heightened level of her sexuality. I'd like to see her doing a NIP featuring the Crystal Rose. That should be interesting....
By rockclimber
Natasha wrote:Wow Vienne,

I totally agree with Honora. I KNOW I've never opened a "Vienne contri" without feeling a total rush of pleasure come over me. A smile will spread across my face then it's, WOW!, she's done it again! Even going back, looking a second or third time at the same contri, I get high on her exuberance. She's so hot and her smile draws you right into the photo.
I also have to agree with Rockclimber ....."from what I've heard form folks who have met her, she is as nice and genuine as she appears, which makes her contri even more a treat when she pops up.".....I've never met her (my loss) but she's always treated me in a genuine way with nothing but kind things to say. She even went out of her way to post me a wonderful message welcoming me back to the VW. Thank you Vienne for being the fiery red head you are and for showing your kind soul as well. :D
Luv, Natasha xoxo
Natasha darlin'

One could not ask for a better. Thanksgiving surprise than to see you comment. You've been missed by quite a few! Thanks for the comments, your right about Vienna, she is adorable. So, I might add, are. You!!

Come hang out gorgeous, we have cookies!
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]