Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By Jbe
Did you try and search the Hall of Fame? You might find a reference to it there. Otherwise you'll have to sign up and pay for FunBags Archives. They are supposed to have everything there.
I searched the Hall of Fame all the way back to December 2013 but no luck. I have no idea when the image/set was uploaded or even who the contributor is which makes searching very difficult. In the meantime, I will consider signing up for FunBags. Thanks
If you do a Google Image search you'll find quite a few webpages with this particular image. I can't check out all the results from here at work, but surely one of them will have more of the set.
I tried seraching via google image (using the image as a search parameter), but I only found either sites with random pictures, or tumblr pages with just the one picture. If someone knows how to find when the photo was originally posted/taken, that would really help me narrow down the time frame that I can search within the Hall of Fame.
I tried Google image search, but only found sites with just the one image and no other images from the set. I'd like to know approximately when the photo was taken/uploaded first so that I don't have to sift through hundreds of images.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]