Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By Greydawg
It's also been a while since Ormi stopped by for a chat. Hopefully she'll see my message and get her amazing self Hot Walking over here and grace us with her presence.

In my opinion, Ormi has the most amazing combination of superb boobs and stellar butt... and she's awfully cute to boot. I know that's all been said before and it's hard (no pun intended) to come up with new ways to say that but it doesn't hurt to try.

I am grateful that gorgeous ladies like Ormi continue to post here. It's a true pleasure to view works of art like her and I have to say that her sweet sly smile gets me every time.
By Thinker
Don't forget her lips...so full and luscious! I did not know she was into anal play. Nice plug!
By mandadees
I think we missed Ormi's birthweek too last month guys! Happy Birthweek Ormi! It's nice to see you here again!
By Ormi
Hello there :-)

Thank you so much for opening this topic and sending me such a kind messages! :)

It's so good to share my pictures here, I enjoy so much taking these photos either in public or at home... or anywhere. ;-)
And I'm very happy to know you liked my last contri :!:

Kiss and have a nice day,
Ormi
:) :) :)
By Ormi
Thinker wrote:Happy Birthday Ormi! It would be nice if she joined us here on the forums.
Thank you so much for the birthday greetings! YOu're so nice have not forgotten it. <3
By Greydawg
Ormi, it is so nice to see you drop by here. I have enjoyed your contris for as long as I can remember seeing you here. Your nude in public shots are a sight to behold as is your gorgeous body. It's a shame you don't take the pics in my neighborhood. ;)
By mandadees
You're welcome!!

I love your contri! You look fabulous as usual! I like your indoor contri I think because they are not your normal contri. They are all good! Have you kept up with Gattina and Vienna? I don't think I have seen either of them post recently?
:)
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment