Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By Greydawg
It's been a while since Vienna has had a thread started for her over here. Hopefully she will see my message and stop by to chat after she gets back from turning heads and getting tongues wagging in Downtown in Carcassonne.

It's always a pleasure seeing that svelte red Austrian race car with the dazzling smile and devil-may-care daring attitude.
By Thinker
I do like seeing Vienna. I have been on flickr recently and came across a picture of her on someone's photostream. You definitely cannot miss her once you have seen her.
By Greydawg
Well, Vienna finally responded to my request to join us on the Forums.
Vienna wrote:thx so much for your words and starting a thread! I prefer to stay in contact here and at fb, the forum is not what it was but if I can login I will be back there too ... kisses V"
I guess I won't be starting any more threads for her. :cry: It's a shame as I remember the days when starting a thread was considered an honor by many of the ladies and they were only too happy to join in on the chat.
By Greydawg
Vienna, you ARE right. The Forums are not what they used to be. And they never will be as long as the contributors don't join in on the chats here.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]