Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By Jbe
I gotta say that today is a banner day with Elise doing some Pantyless Dining and Fun! It's only a little after 5:00 am but after checking out Elise I'm definitely ready for some lunch... as long as it comes with her. :mrgreen:

Elise, I don't know how you do it but you are one of those women that gets better as time goes by. Those legs... that perfectly shaped ass... your gorgeous face... and all the rest that makes you the work of art you are! :D We are so lucky that you continue to share your pics.
By Jbe
Oh, and congrats to you on the Front Page. What a way to start the day. Seeing you and Trin both on the Front Page... with TWO of you!
By Alexxx17
Loving the double naughty Elise gift this morning and it's not Christmas yet heheheh eh
Two fantastic sets, in one You're showing us your pantyless fun and in the other you're handling two toys at once butt in both sets your gorgeous pair of eyes, legs,boobs and those lips & cheeks (of course;-) are a beautiful sight to behold
Love the way You look flashing on the streets, there's something about your sweetness & naughtiness that makes your exquisite beauty, extremely attractive Elise.
Thank you both for sharing and here are some sweet & naughty kissex for You hot lady to go along with the double dose of sexiness You gave us today.
By Thumper
Perfect body
Perfect face.

I love it when a woman shows that little half smile, that "I'm doing something naughty and I love it" expression. And yours is just oh, oh, oh so sexy!

Words just don't do you justice, Elise.
By Elise
John - You're so nice always starting these threads for me. Thank you so much! You are always so generous with your comments. I love being like a fine wine! Your comment is so sweet. Thanks!

Alexxx - We are so happy to share here. It's always a hot pleasure to hear from you. Thanks for your hot feedback! :)

Thumper - It's always great to hear from you. How's Lady T doing these days? I am naughty when I give that little half-smile! Send Lady T my love. 8-)
By Coffjr
Outstanding contri Elise, both of them (RC). And I agree with Thumper on all accounts.

Since the location was mention, I enjoyed my visit there many years ago - great small town. But I have to admit, I enjoyed the gulf beaches and water more than the ocean beaches and water - much warmer water. I spent 3+ years living on the gulf side and enjoyed many beaches over there.
By trinityxxx
You know Elise you are going to have to take me out sometime and have fun out on the town. You are such a great fun and I can only imagine how much fun it would be to be naked in public with you.
Your contri was absolutely fabulous and congrats on being #1. Your so sexy! Love you.
By Jbe
POP! My brain just exploded...(thank you very much, Trin :shock: ) with the thought of you and Elise naked together and doing a contri!
By Thinker
I don't know how you do it Elise. Your propic is stunning, but your latest pictures are even more amazing. Looking forward to your next set. Thinking of you.
By Elise
Jr - So happy you enjoyed both the posts. Thank you for your nice comments on each as well. You're too kind! :D

JerryCal - Extra Superb? :lol: I just love it!

John - You said I'm special? You rock! :P And I agree, Trinity and I together would be amazing!!

Trinity - let's get together in a couple months and I will show you how the nude in public is done girl! Are you brave enough?? 8-)

Thinker - I am so happy you stopped by to tell me you enjoyed my newest pix! Thank you very much!! ;)
By Coffjr
Congratulation to Elise on winning 1st place in the NIP section. Wow, both you and Trinity won 1st place this last month - banner month and one to remember.
By Elise
Hi Jr - Thank you so much for the congrats. Looks like the results are still pending review, but I am hopeful. I was so happy that Trinity shared this month. Her pix were outstanding, and she deserved to be on top. LOVE IT! Hope she shares again soon. :mrgreen:
By bigdeskjet
trinityxxx wrote:You know Elise you are going to have to take me out sometime and have fun out on the town. You are such a great fun and I can only imagine how much fun it would be to be naked in public with you.
Your contri was absolutely fabulous and congrats on being #1. Your so sexy! Love you.
+1 this idea!!! :)
By Elise
Bigdeskjet - So happy you like the Trinity suggestion. Sounds hot!

Jagdoc - It's always a pleasure to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!

Berty - You are so kind! I wasn't wearing any panties for our adventure. Was just easier to flash that way!! ;) I also really liked the wine picture. Was one of my favorites. AND... You are so kind to say I still look great even though I'm getting older. It's tough getting older, for sure. You made my day with that nice comment. Thanks so much!

Hope you guys like the new propic! :mrgreen:
By Elise
:mrgreen: LOL!! OMG, that is so funny Berty. You volunteered John to pay the prize money for the shot?! Just love it. You guys always make me laugh. :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Jbe
Elise, I'll personally deliver the prize money... but I'm NOT gonna give Berty the pic!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Berty... 27??? REALLY?? You and Grumps have been talking entirely too much. :roll: :roll: :roll:
By Thinker
Elise, your propic is stunning! Then you added the pouring of the water! I will stop by and clean up the water personally. I would love to have a big version for right-clicking!!!

John, I'll help you deliver the prize money to her.
By ICU
Elise.....my goodness woman! You trying to give us old guys a heart attack? That propic shot my heart rate up to at least two hundred almost instantly!

It might have also been the fact that I was pretending in my head that you posted it in honor of my birthday. I know, I know....dream on Bob. It does make for a nice warm fuzzy feeling for me not to mention what it does for ole "woody"!!
BTW, woody wants to thank you very much. He is enjoying it immensely!!!

Also, I think ole Berty 's got a good point - two COFF members having a birthday almost back to back should be worthy of something. Right? I hope you know I'm just a teasing you. You are mighty fun lady with a body that goes well beyond just HOT! I don't have the know how to adequately compliment your incredible physique. You are a very special woman!

I luv everything you post. I especially enjoyed the pantiless dinner out....wow! Incredible!!!

You brought a BIG smile to this old boy's face and that's for sure!
By Elise
You guys are so funny! :lol:

Since Berty & Bob are celebrating B-Days, I found a fun and HOT pic to honor you all with.

Damen and I had an awesome time taking these sexy bikini pix by the pool. He really is an awesome photographer, friend & husband. :mrgreen:

Hope you guys enjoy this treat.
By Jbe
I can't speak for the birthday boys, but I certainly enjoyed it. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Ok... time for a COLD shower :!: :!: :!:
By Thumper
Damn, Elise that's quite a gift!
Now I'm jealous...I never got a gift like that for my birthday :(

I'm even an older man, in my mid 40s! (I remember you said you had a thing for older men....see, I pay attention when a beautiful woman speaks! :mrgreen: )

Count me in on that prize money delivery! I remember your dancing vids from way back, so I'd be more than willing to slip that cash into your thong, one dollar at a time! You wouldn't even need a pole...you could start with a rope, and you'd have it straight up in no time!

PS...check out the Town Hall thread...I had a brilliant, if selfish, idea. You know that Daisy Duke and plaid shirt idea that everyone is suggesting for Trin? I'd like to see a bunch of you interpret that theme. Especially you, with that naughty smile of yours. And that bum. Oh, the denim and that bum!!! :shock:
By Thumper
Elise wrote:
6resized.jpg

Oh, and would you consider putting the rest of this set up? Huh? Would you? Huh? I've been good, I promise! I could be bad if you prefer! I could! Would ya would ya? Please? Huh?
By Skeetz
Elise, thank you for the bikini shot, Birthday treat.

I'm going to consider it a B-day gift for me as well, seeing as how I have a June B-day too, just a little earlier in the month.

Just might have to use it as my desktop back ground for the month!

Thumper must be feeling better, I sure like the way he's thinking!
By Elise
John - Happy you enjoyed the pic! :P

Berty - Hope it made your day happy! Love the pool!

Thumper - Mid-40's? That's not old!! Would love to do a country girl theme. Wonder if Damen and I could come up with something? Tough to get away with young-ins around all the time. :lol: And we will certainly consider posting the full set from swimsuit shoot. Damen did a great job with the photography. I am very happy with the way the pix turned out!

Thinker - You're crazy! :lol:

Skeetz - Happy B-Day to you too! What's up with all these June B-Days? Are you all Gemini's ? My youngest is a Gemini and he is quite unique.

Happy B-Day to anyone else I may have left out!! 8-)
By Thinker
Crazy for you! I just wish we could see larger propics. I would love to see the details when you were pouring the water on you pussy. Of course, I would just be studying it from an artistic point-of-view.
By rockclimber
Here's a Happy Early Thanksgiving wish to All of VW and COFF!!!!

Let us count our blessings and turn a kind helping hand to those of us less fortunate....

(I posted this in a few spots on the Forums, Hope to chat with a few of you later tonight.)

I had the pleasure of a productive day here and have some good news to pass on to everyone, I have an obligation this evening but will be back later and plan to post....

Dear Ladies of VW, Thank You All for the pleasure of your Contri and Companionship here in our little corner of the world.....

We are, all of us.... Voyeur Web and We are One Million Strong......and we who are Connoisseurs Of the Female Form protect our Female Friends..... Those who would give these wonderful women grief....Look in the mirror and ask what kind of man are you to abuse these kind beautiful women.....

.....'nuff said.....

Happy Thanksgiving All, even those who would hurt our friends, you need it most of all.........

RC

(More Later)

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]