Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By Jbe
Ditto! She is a cutie for sure. Looks like a nice compact model... which is right up my alley. :D

By the way, did you extend an invitation to her to join in over here?
By Thinker
Haven't invited her her. How is that done in this forum? I have see you guys mention it but thought you had special privledges.
By Jbe
Thinker, just post a comment in her contri Comment Section inviting her over. You may have to describe "how to get here" ... Community Forum, Contri Connections, NIP, etc. I think there are a lot of people that don't know about this section of VW. We also find out who really reads their comments.
By DangerousDi
thinker: Leave the link that is listed on the boards when you leave a comment under their contri.
By Thinker
OK. I tried to leave her a comment. At first it did not like the link until I removed the "http://". Then I could not use my username, Thinker. It did say I could log in to use my username. When I tried, it needed an email. I could not log in using the same password I log into the forum. What am I doing wrong?
By DangerousDi
Not sure what you did wrong. I have problems if I use another computer it logs me out. Then if I get an update it logs me out. So not sure what you did wrong. The link you left was correct. However.... Then if you put in the subject line the name of her contri. That seems to help, I think having the URL or the link to the name works great. I don't know how you guys do the name (and it take you to the link) the URL above?
By DangerousDi
Thinker, I said you started a tread, go and read it and see what I did.

Copy the link above. Write a cool note on her contri and leave the link. The one you copied.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]