Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By Skeetz
What could be sweeter, in the chill of late winter, than to be reminded of last summer and a stroll through the city with Vivacious Vienna?

Wearing nothing but heels and sunshine, (most of the time,) and a little jewelry, she shows us the sights of the city. Of which, she herself is the most spectacular!

Thanks for another great contri. V . . . I feel sooo much warmer now. ;)
By thanatos
What could be better?

Perhaps entries by amateurs, not long standing professional models. This one will make $40,000 this year from Voyeurweb and (her professed favorite) VC this year, alone, plus the other sites she makes money from. If $40,000 a year does not make one a "professional"? Some serious hypocrisy going on.

ANY model who rakes in thousands of dollars each year from more than a single site? Should be acknowledged as the WORKING professional she is.
By MattPhotograph
Wow, there are really people who counting awards of contributors. ... speechless how you can waste time! :shock:
Maybe you should use your time with working on yourself to increase your chances to win awards by your own performance. What a crazy idea - disqualify the best than you are the best :lol:

Message from Vienna: Kisses to Skeetz!!!

Matt
By MattPhotograph
Now I realized that you really wrote 40.000$ - which amazing wonder-formular you used to calculate 40.000$/a. Maybe also some math-lessons would be a good investment to your future.
And don't forget Vienna has to pay her manager, the stylist, the creative director, the hairdresser, ... because she is pro. We are laying at the designer couch of our 2 million dollar villa - which we won during the past 3 Years - you can re-calculate the amount with the wonder-formula - and crack up! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sorry ... but just needed to say it
By IgorSucks
Hi Igor. Are you angry because this time you had to use your flashmob script more time than other months? I am the guilty of that. If I say what I think of you I will be banned from here. In two words: You sucks!
By DangerousDi
She is the most brave woman around here. She doesn't care who is around. She gets a superb from me just for that alone. Wow.
By Paulbrx
Vienna, I love that sexy walk of yours. Even in photos, I can still picture it! As DDi said, you are brave, too. Have you ever had someone try to get too friendly with you? or hostile? As I said before, I'd just stand there speechless with my tongue hanging out, ha ha. I'll be you still remember what you do that really gets me going in your videos. ;)

Lying on a loan application is fraud. Trump lied o[…]

Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]