Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By Jbe
I don't remember Kiki doing a lot of contris but I do remember two from a few years back. This set of Kiki in white looks to be a mix of some older stuff and some newer stuff.

Whatever the case may be I think she is quite the cutie and I hope she will come over here and join the chat. Personally I like the shots with her hair down... but that is only my personal preference. I seem to be a sucker for dark hair and more petite... but I love 'em all! :D ... blondes... redheads... large busted or small...
By ICU
Reading your comments, John, it is very apparent to me that we share very similar tastes in women. I would like to add that although I don't believe that this lovely KiKi you linked to in your post is our VW administrator, I do agree she is a beauty. I must confess that women who possess her size, shaped breasts with small areole are my personal preference (and biggest turn on)!! I don't know why, but I have always been highly attracted to women with areole that are not much larger than the nipples themselves. Now, how's that for being very specific in tastes? But again, like you I am drawn to all types of women. Hell, I just enjoy women. I am 100% heterosexual. But that's just me - to each his own!

I've got a brother-in-law who enjoys guys. And I'm glad I learned over the years to be excepting and non-judgmental. Met his partner over the Christmas holidays and was glad he found someone to love.

Wow did zi get off tract!!
By Jbe
Bob, I know she is not Kiki in Admin. This Kiki posted a couple of contris back in 2010 under a different name. Yeah, it does seem we have similar tastes in women. Geee... maybe we are brothers from different mothers... or however that saying goes. :? There is something about her that floats my boat. I've also seen this is not the only site she posts on... but again, who cares?! I Just hope she stops by to chat. It's so much more fun when the ladies come and join the conversation. :D
By DangerousDi
I agree, not the same person. The one that is the admin lighter hair, thinner and more.

So interesting in your taste guys.
By Jbe
Kiki, I'm glad you found the bb's here and hope you will stop by more often. It's always a pleasure to chat with the contributors. Your contris from a few years back were too few so I hope you will continue to post more. There is something about your cuteness, smile and hot body that really floats my boat. :mrgreen:

There is a group that hangs out on the bb's and we'd all like to chat with you... and not just when you have a contri posted. Feel free to check out the COFF Town Hall thread on the Private Shots section and say "hi" while you are at it. It's where we keep in touch with each other while not commenting on contris. There is no direction or topic. The conversation goes whichever way the wind blows.
By Jbe
I gotta agree with Adriana. Great contri! I can't get enough of Kiki. There is just something about her that turns my head. :oops: ;)
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]