Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By Jbe
Just got back from my morning walk and was gonna start a thread for LJ... but I see I have been beaten to the punch... so to speak.

Gotta love a woman in a Black Coat... especially if she is gonna flash you! :D What a great way to start the day! :mrgreen:
By Jbe
BTW, LJ, having a dual monitor system does come in handy sometimes. After posting my comment to you earlier I left your contri up on one monitor while I was cruising the BB's. Pic 10... ahhhhh.... yummmm...
By Coffjr
Hey LJ, looking good!! I must admit that I've had a fantasy of a woman at my front door wear a long black coat and wearing exactly what you have on under it - a smile only. Then as you come in, I remove your coat. Don't worry, I'd keep you warm. ;)
By LisaJane
Ok I'll start here :-)

First of all thank you Skeets for starting this thread for me and for your compliments. You are too sweet.

JBE .... sorry, I did get your email. I've been so busy with Life I fell behind on my emails. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to email me and let me know what is going on ... Thank You ..... I wish I had dual monitors, it would come in very handy for sure.

Hey JR. fantasy eh? ... well please continue .... You remove my coat ... then what?? I could get down on my knees and give you a blow job right then and there .... heheheh... oh boy did i just say that??

Thanks guys ... Love ya ... XOXO
By Coffjr
LJ, Lets not too ahead (or is that a head) of ourselves. :D Beside, I said I'd keep you warm - that sounds more like you heating me up. ;) First a little wine, sitting in from of a roaring fire in the fireplace, some soft music playing the background, my warm hands exploring every inch of your body,.......that enough for now - my blood pressure need to go back to normal. :D
By Jbe
Damn, jr! Ya got ME all worked up with that! :oops: :lol:

LJ, no worries. I realize some people do have a life and don't sit in front of a computer all day at home...even though that is where I work from. And, yes, those dual monitors do really come in handy. :D
By LisaJane
Ok sorry JR I was just a little excited and I'm not much of the romantic type, but oh yes foreplay is a definite yes.

Jbe I'm always in front of the computer also, but unfortunately I'm doing other work stuff :-(
By Skeetz
LJ, you definitely spiced up the propic column with your new pic. That's exactly what I had in mind when I started the thread. ;)

Well, OK, there may have been a couple of other things in there too . . . but can you blame me?! :D
By Coffjr
Also love the new propic! The color red looks good on you but then it always has especially that red bush you have. If you need help holding the girls - I have strong hands with a gentle touch. :oops:
By LisaJane
Wow thanks .... I'm glad you like. We actually just went out to shoot a freestyle then I saw all the cars so we decided to do a EIP.

Trinity .... It isn't easy doing EIP some days I could run around anywhere nude and some days I am shy. It's weird actually. But its fun either way :-)

Glad you guys like my Pro pic, took me forever to get one that worked but I finally got it woooohoooo

Well Bye for now and thanks again for the thread :-)
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

"...because when he speaks the bias[sic] medi[…]

She has since moved to Salt Lake and is with Hyund[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]