Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By NudeNirvana
Who else enjoys a quick hotel hallway flash by the door, elevator or ice machine? My wife, Nude Nirvana aka NN just surprised me at a recent hotel stay. I'm now trying to convince her to get in the elevator totally nude and ride it down to the lobby and back up. That would be the ultimate in sexy hotel adventures. See her full "nude in public" contri here and thanks for your superb votes and comments. She enjoys reading them all.

http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/ ... y-surprise" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thanks Jerrycal glad you enjoyed ❤️❤️ NN
Thanks Bombayman ❤️❤️ NN

I love superb votes and comments! To see more go to:

http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/ ... y-surprise" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thanks Thumper, glad you enjoyed it!

I think you may also enjoy my brand new "freestyle" contri "Nirvana Surf" ....link below, xoxo ❤️❤️ NN

http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/ ... rvana-surf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
By AnonAnon
NN, very daring and sexy.

My wife has never had the courage to walk naked into a hotel hallway, but we once had a man knock on our hotel room door late at night asking for a condom. My wife and I were going at it slow and she wiggled out from under me laughing and handed the man a condom in the nude, my saliva obvious all over her nipples and crotch. When she came back, she said, "It'll be fun seeing that guy at breakfast tomorrow," but he didn't turn up.
Great story AnonAnon !!! And Merlin I was thinking the same thing. How many doors did that guy have to bang on?
haha Fastfive, so true. Just remember, you never know what you may find in the hallways around after 10 pm especially heading to the ice machine with just a towel .... xoxo - Nirvana
By AnonAnon
I didn't hear the guy banging on any doors prior to our door, so maybe he got lucky on his first attempt, or was from next door and just heard us going at it and figured we'd be stocked! The hotel was some average chain affair that we walked into out of a road trip. Must have felt tame enough and safe enough at the time for her to go to the door in the nude.
By AnonAnon
Speaking of "classy" hotels, we have an in town apartment in an "upcoming" area and are often walking to dinner or events and parties through some questionable areas at night. These are usually events at which my wife enjoys showing off with a see through top, a plunging neckline or other provocative outfits. The men on the street are quite appreciate with whistles, honked horns and shouts of "Keep it up," and so on, but it is all in good fun if you know how to enjoy it. My wife does and often reciprocates when a shirtless guy merits it.

Sometimes the simple people are the most fun. Our handyman clearly enjoys my wife's tits and she's shown them to him on Go Topless Day and it hasn't been weird. Once in a while, someone will go too far, but the basic fact of provocative dressing is that this will happen from time to time and is best enjoyed. A drunk female co-worker once reached into my wife's dress and grabbed a tit during an office party with a few people looking on. In fairness, the dress was showing off most of her tits and they were pretty inviting. My wife just went with it. When the co-worker apologized later, my wife's comment was, "Are you kidding? I loved it."
By AnonAnon
Not a hotel, but an AirBnB with plate glass to the street in the kitchen-dining area inspired my wife to come down to breakfast naked and in full make-up. "They can't see me," she said, referencing the brighter street outside. My own impression was that her pale skin, lipsticked lips, what appeared to be slightly darkened nipples and landing strip slightly darkened by eye-liner pencil were very visible. A nice thirty minutes of distraction followed, followed by another thirty minutes of satisfaction and a romp through a new town in some very revealing clothes.
By Jocko64
Hard to believe this thread died but I will tell our story anyway, my wife has showed in several hotel windows and a few times stated disrobing before we get to our floor and walking down hall naked. Never caught till one time in Orlando at Embassy Suites we are laying naked on bed, watching TV. Wife says to me do we have ice, I say yes, she gets up and goes to other room and says Shit, it is all melted! Then says I am going to get some, I say OK. She says you open door when I knock, I say take a key, she says no place to put it???

She walked to ice machine naked with bucket and is holding bucket when 4 young guys get off elevator and one saw her bent over getting ice and says to others look! They were all half drunk. My wife is busted but keeps cool and says well boys you can look but no touch and starts walking to room with all 4 behind her. She knocks and I head to door and see her standing (rooms have shutters on window in hallway). I wait for a minute and here these guys are hitting on this 68 year old at time asking if they can come in. She says no and I am standing right inside door, she knocks again and one guy says come to our room, he not going to open for you and one guys says I will treat you to nine inches and then they are touching her and I can hear her saying stop or I will scream. I open door, guys all looking at me saying sorry we just walked her to room. I say thanks and they start to walk away but the guy who offered the 9 inches says to her the offer is still on telling her their room number.

My wife and I both have "hall Passes" and she at 68 looks like a 40 year old, still firm with great body and legs and 34D's to top it off. Next morning at breakfast we see the guys, they want to sit with us and eat and telling her how sorry they were if they over stepped bounds. She assured them it was OK and I did too. She said I am old enough to be your grandmother, they were a bit surprised when they found out she was 68 and asked what we were there for. We were there for a rest and at time looking for a house. They were there on college break. After some small talk my wife gets up to get some juice and me coffee and the one guy gets up with her and goes to machine. They stand there talking for a minute and then go get the coffee and stand there for another minute or so. We sit talking and one guys say we better get going. they all get up and leave. Wife and I go back to room and she says you will never guess what, I say what and she tells me that the guy who says has nine inches wants to make love to me, he has never been with older woman. He wants to come to room, I say well are you going to? She says if OK with you, but I told him he had to have condom no bare back. He is coming at 5 so you go to happy hour, I say OK I guess.

At 5 I was at Happy Hour and the three other guys were there well aware of what was going on upstairs. Well my wife came down at 6:30 with smile on face talking to other boys like nothing happened. She had a drink and says to me lets go eat someplace and off we went to Mall off I-4. We sitting at table and she starts telling me the details. My dick getting hard listening to her tell me she deep throated him took almost all and then he fucked her without condom, said it was wonderful but he is not experienced and then said to me you are in for some wet seconds because I put panties on so you can feel it. I could hardly wait to get back to Embassy. My wife is fantastic lady!

We did not see the boys again that evening but at breakfast we all sitting at table and one of the guys asked what kind of marriage we had, big mouth had told them about fucking my wife. We explained our position over the years and were extremely open about it, they were all surprised. One of them the asked he if she had ever done many guys at one time she saying no but had done threesomes. Big dick says well lets do a 5 some or a 6 some if J wants in on it! My wife tells them she is not interested in that and the big dick says well how about you sucking my buddies like you did me? Now wife is bit upset with the boldness and says boys, go to your room and jack off thinking about the show I gave you the other night. I say OK guys hit the road, your big mouth buddy got lucky because she was curious but it is over now. I said if you guys had a chance your buddy blew it with his smart talk and being disrespectful!

We did not see them again that day and following morning they left but two of the boys apologized to me and wife at breakfast.
By AnonAnon
My wife likes to exhibit, but she feels more comfortable doing it with me around or among people she knows rather than in settings where everyone is a stranger. She does like to wear see through tanks when we're on long distance car trips. Some years ago, we stopped at a smaller town hotel where the owner seemed to get a kick out of staring at her nipples through such a tank. She noticed that there was a dinner buffet in the same hotel, so we elected to have dinner at the buffet with her wearing a sheer lace lingerie top. Happily, it was more crowded than we though it would to a point where she was in a line of people filling up their plates while others on the opposite side were able to enjoy the view. The owner enjoyed the more revealing view too. When we got back to our room, she joked about calling the desk for room service. She didn't, but it was a fun thought.
Great story Jocko64......I'm 54 and over the years of traveling I've done quite a few nude hallways walks to the ice machine too! Always fun and you never know who you might meet. I'll save my stories for another time :) Click link below if you want to see a few of my hallway pics!

https://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions ... y-surprise" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

❤️❤️ Nirvana
NN, have you ever been seen in the passageway by a guest? What is the risk of a complaint getting you tossed out of the hotel?

My wife and I spent some time in Germany this summer and found ourselves in a hotel with a large round shower area with some 15 heads next to the sauna. There were several couples, even mixed gender threesomes showering close to each other, so it didn't take us long to get comfortable being naked in that space and soaping each other's backs. My wife is comfortable being naked, but nobody wants management drama.
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]