Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By Jbe
I've been a little behind in starting threads but I can't miss Petula in Winter

Pet, your sweet smile and HOT body always gets my heart pumping a little harder. I think I need Dr. Petula to check me out- referring to your doctor vid from a while back. ;) I also think I need to start taking more walks in the woods and maybe I'll find a sexy wOOd nymph like you. :D

Pic 7 proves it was really COLD out but the temperature here just rose a few degrees...along with something else doing a little rising. :mrgreen:
By Petula
Hello.
We felt that we focused too narrowly on the EroticClips. And when we drove through the landscape, delivered its us a sunrise. We had to do for you also some pictures. We are glad to like it.
P.S. Only such a pearl. After arriving home from the cold (5 ° F or -15°C, wind 22MPH or 10m/s)) my nape for two days to harden .. :-( :-D
But it was worth it, right?
Thanks for the words of praise.
We will continue in other contributions.

Petula XOXO
By Jbe
Petula, it certainly was worth the cold you went through for our enjoyment. Of course I have enjoyed all of your contributions here.

I don't know if the shot of you straddling the wOOd log was an attempt at subtle humor or just a coincidence. More likely it was my mind going to the gutter thinking lustful thoughts of you. :oops: :oops: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

As always I look forward to your next set of photos. :D
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment