Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By Skeetz
Thanks for the "heads up," M and F. I mssed this one this morning, (big mistake,) and usually I keep a real close eye out for Pink contris. ;)

Classic shots, every one, but the beckoning smile in the second shot just does IT for me.

Vanessa is definitly, In the Pink in this set.
By Coffjr
Skeets, I'm with you - that classic shot with Vanessa smiling get me every time too. But then every photo of Vanessa get me - class and sexy combined, she does it so well. And like I said on her contri - she keeps getting better and better.
jr
By Vanessab
Kisses to you too, M and F ... and thank you for the thread.

What a nice compliment, Skeetz .. many thanks.

I appreciate both the comments you left, Coffjr .. you have a lovely way with words.
By Coffjr
Vanessa, it is so easy to say nice things about you since you seem to be a very nice person (in the few times we have talked), I wish you were my Engineering Manager - but then I wouldn't have gotten much work done. :D I only wish I have a lovely way with words - especially after rereading what I've said. "smiling get me every time" should have been gets me every time and then again every photo of you gets me. I guess getting tongue tied affects my fingers. :lol:
By NippleFreak
Vanessa, I guess that you posted after this thread was up but I do not remember seeing anything from you on VoyeurWeb during the last year. I was greatly enjoying your posts on tumblr.com but all of those went down in the last week or so. I really really need to feast my eyes on your beauty again. Won't you please put some more pictures on VoyeurWeb for all of your admirers?
By mandadees
So nice to see Vanessa again even if this is an old post! :)
By Loventheladies
What a sexy Lady!
VanessaB is the sexiest lady that's ever posted here in my 10 years of enjoying VW.
I have thoroughly enjoyed her posts over the years (actually over and over again).
She is unpretentious, sensual and classy. One of the true girls next door you fantasize about.
She always makes me stand up and salute!
By NippleFreak
VanessaB is so much the opposite of a "bimbo" or a hard boiled "ho". She is proof that brains, beauty and sexiness all go together. I envy her mate Richard enormously and it seems that he is smart enough to realize how good he has it.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]