Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
Hi everyone, We joined Voyeurweb couple weeks ago and hope you are enjoying our pics. After six instant tit flashes and one instant ass flash, I finally convinced NudeNirvana aka NN to post a free style contri. She's, a mom, the next door type, over 50 years old, a little shy and knows there's so many beautiful sexy ladies who compete monthly. We're here to have fun, please checkout her contri, vote and leave her a comment if you like. NN reads them all! Hope NN's "sexy over 50" pics show that older women can still have fun and be erotic. With some good comments and encouragement NN may post more in weeks and months ahead! Please vote at link below...thanks!

NN's husband "just a guy who loves to take pics of his wife and share her beauty"

http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/ ... the-desert" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Only a Sith deals in absolutes....

But you are absolutely one of the fittest over 50s I've ever seen. Lucky us, you share.
Thanks Bigdeskjet and FastFive for those nice comments ❤️❤️ NN
Hey NN,

I posted the comment below on the Privet Shot Section last week, should have placed it here for those that are stopping in at this section. :oops: A wonderful weekend to you and yours NN. ♥ ♥ ♥

I just caught your contri. NN is absolutely gorgeous, great location too. I noticed the trolls were out as usual. I'm not certain but I think you can remove those pitiful little twerp's. Give NN a few extra hugs from use. ♥ ♥ ♥
Thanks so much Grumpy, so nice of you to send those comments. It is a beautiful setting and with the heat it was so nice to find the oasis. Wasnt long before the ww bikini was off for rest of the afternoon
❤️❤️ NN
thanks Bigdeskjet :) and I hope you enjoy my next upcoming "nude in public" contri from the beach. Stay tuned :)
Thanks Grumpy, my contri set just went live tonight. I guess they thought it was better suited for freestyle even though it was totally nude in public. Can't figure that out, but doesn't matter to me, it's all ok ❤️❤️ NN
Thanks Bigdeskjet. Have you seen my new freestyle contri "Big Sur Surprise" ❤️ NN
ahhh, thanks Grumpy and Redback. Both of you are so nice and supportive. It's not easy fighting gravity as the years go by and the metabolism slows down - really happens fast after age 50, but I workout daily and try to eat well. But still indulge in ice cream and chocolate from time to time. Life's too short to cheat yourself of the pleasures that it presents. I get pleasure sharing these pics, so that's another outlet too. Just hope you don't get tired of me too quickly with 3 freestyle posts in June already :)

ps - just a little whisper, there's another full contri set going up real soon. Stay tuned...It has something to do with a hotel hallway :)

NN
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment