Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By Greydawg
It took me a few minutes this morning to realize that the contri I was looking at was THE Bree of which I have enjoyed so many contris from the past few years. What a treat with Steamy Pleasures. It's great to see Bree posting here again. As always Cowan creates the perfect setting with the lighting and Bree does the perfect job of posing and making love to the camera. Some of my all time favorite shots on VW have been from B&C.

Bree, you are looking more magnificent than ever. And- I am still waiting on that special photo you promised Lothario so many years ago. ;)
BreeOclaire, Jaxxx13 liked this
By BreeOclaire
Hello Greydawg,
It did take me a bit of figuring out to find my way in here - lol.
Anyway, it is quite a thrill to be jumping back into the contest waters once again. I'm very flattered to see some of my old buddies still lingering around these parts as well. I haven't forgotten Lothario's request...it's just that props like Hot Tubs seem to be somewhat more convenient for the sporadic photo ops we tend to have now a days :lol:
Thank you for your continued support & inspiration ♥
By Greydawg
One of my favorite pics of Bree from 2010. I love the lighting work that Cowan does. Magnificent.
Attachments
20100109-127104-1.jpg
20100109-127104-1.jpg (41.37 KiB) Viewed 60688 times
BreeOclaire liked this
By BreeOclaire
Oh Greydawg, I'm very flattered by your kindness to start a thread for me! I'm not sure if this will post as I already made one very lengthy attempt to reply to your 1st comment. But please know that I am very touched by your recollection of me and thanks for sharing these favorites from my past as well ;)
By Greydawg
It's nice to see that someone else appreciates Bree and Cowan's amazing work. Bree has been a longtime fav of mine from a few years back. In the Contri comments she said she tried to post a comment here but being a new account she had to wait to get cleared by Admin. (we all know about that. :? ) Well, they still haven't cleared her for whatever reason.

Anyway, thanks for the "support", Honora.
BreeOclaire liked this
By mandadees
OMG Bree!!

I'm so happy to see you again, I miss that group you used to have. Remember Guitaro I think he was? So fun! I love your pictures, I was telling a friend about you andhow creative you are just a few weeks ago. You and Cowan always surprise me with your creativity.

:)
BreeOclaire liked this
By Greydawg
I see that VW FINALLY approved Bree's comments. Yaaaaay!

Bree, the funny thing is I remember the conversation you and Lothario had about a "special" photo or theme you were going to do but that was more than two sleeps ago so I forgot what it was. Can you re-fresh my memory? Seems to me it had something to do with a classic piece of art- or something like that.

I think that was also about the same time I was trying to get ShareBare (anybody remember her?) to do a recreation of Botticelli's "The Birth of Venus". The problem is she could never find a giant sea shell in which to pose. Oh well...

BTW, you are most welcome for the thread. I remember the days when lots of threads got started for the ladies and they mostly all joined in. These days it's not so much... for threads getting started and the ladies joining in. So it is so nice to see you chiming in here.
BreeOclaire liked this
By BreeOclaire
Honora - Thanks so much!

mandadees - Aww, how sweet of you! Yes, I have fond memories of Guitaro too.

JerryCal - Really appreciate your kindness!

Greydawg - Yes, I do recall Lothario's request ... it was The Source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Source_(Ingres) Very inspiring piece...but would en-tale a good bit of set-up, etc. I also do remember sweet ShareBare.

It's great to finally see my comments showing up. Special Thanks to the VW crew for giving me a personal invite to join in the contests. Though I have been lingering on the RCBBs for a good while it was quite a thrill to visit this side of the playground once again. Placing 8th after being away for 3 yrs is pretty cool! Thank you all for your continued support ;)
By Greydawg
Yup... that was it, Bree. It's all coming back to me. Maybe someday you and Cowan will feel inspired to do that pic. I bet it would turn out masterful. But with you as the model and Cowan as the GWC, how could you go wrong?!

So it only took Admin about two weeks to approve your comments this time. Grrrr.... Sure wish they would be a little more proactive and reviewing them. :? :evil:
BreeOclaire liked this
By Lothario2
Bree.... I figured out how to comment on your steamy contri already!! hehehehe

Butt really... those images in the tub were so HOT that they steamed up all my windows here! Whew!

You little minx... all slippery and slidey in that tub... ooooo what FUN that would be... even if it is cold and snowy outside! ;)
BreeOclaire liked this
By BreeOclaire
Lothario2 wrote:Bree.... I figured out how to comment on your steamy contri already!! hehehehe

Butt really... those images in the tub were so HOT that they steamed up all my windows here! Whew!

You little minx... all slippery and slidey in that tub... ooooo what FUN that would be... even if it is cold and snowy outside! ;)
Aww, thank you! So good to have you back on the playground again ♥
By mandadees
Lothario2 wrote:Bree... it is a real pleasure to be here and being able to "hang out" with you is icing on the cake! ;)
We all love Bree's "icing!" :oops:
BreeOclaire liked this
By BreeOclaire
L & M ... you sure know how to put a smile on a lady's face!

Hope you both are doing well ♥
By FastFive
Wow Bree... I just caught a little glimpse of your cam show (linked from your Twitter profile) and... yeah... wow... :shock:

Just from what I saw, you do delicious looking things with your lips, and you've got a seriously insatiable glint in your eyes. :twisted:
BreeOclaire liked this
By BreeOclaire
FastFive wrote:Wow Bree... I just caught a little glimpse of your cam show (linked from your Twitter profile) and... yeah... wow... :shock:

Just from what I saw, you do delicious looking things with your lips, and you've got a seriously insatiable glint in your eyes. :twisted:
Hey FastFive, Wow...what a thrill to hear you stopped by and Thank You for the mention ;)
By BreeOclaire
FastFive wrote:Wow Bree... I just caught a little glimpse of your cam show (linked from your Twitter profile) and... yeah... wow... :shock:

Hmm, not sure what happened ^^^ wasn't finished.

Anywho, now that Summer Holidays have kicked in my regular 3-4 day visits won't be the norm for a couple of months. But I hope to squeeze in a visit from time to time. Will keep info posted. Perhaps I'll bump into you for some 1 on 1 fun in the near future ♥
Attachments
BreeNudeFlirtySexyHornyMilfEyesFaceLipsNaturalBeautyLightSelfieTeaseEroticCamModelTwitterVoyeurwebRedcloudsStreamatePetiteBrunetteHotBwOclaire.jpg
BreeNudeFlirtySexyHornyMilfEyesFaceLipsNaturalBeautyLightSelfieTeaseEroticCamModelTwitterVoyeurwebRedcloudsStreamatePetiteBrunetteHotBwOclaire.jpg (342.35 KiB) Viewed 58006 times
By mandadees
Bump!

BreeOclaire liked this
By BreeOclaire
mandadees - I always appreciate a good bumping!

Hope you are well ;)
Attachments
Soaking in the Rays of Dawn
Soaking in the Rays of Dawn
BreeSexyRomanceNaturalBeautySkyLightFishnetThighHighStockingsTitsNudeEroticCamModelSensualBedroomBoudoirBrunettePetiteLegsAssFaceEyesLipsVoyeurwebStreamateTwitterOclaire.jpg (439.57 KiB) Viewed 57132 times
By BreeOclaire
bigdeskjet wrote:You just want to feel those lips on you once before youdie...
:D
By NudeNirvana
Bree, you are such a sexy gal, love your eyes, sexy attitude and that lovely body of yours! Cowan great photog too. Miss seeing you lately on the boards!

xoxo ❤️❤️ NN
BreeOclaire liked this
By BreeOclaire
NudeNirvana wrote:Bree, you are such a sexy gal, love your eyes, sexy attitude and that lovely body of yours! Cowan great photog too. Miss seeing you lately on the boards!

xoxo ❤️❤️ NN
NN - I was just browsing these VW threads and was quite surprised this one was still lingering about.

Glad I did peek, because I would've missed your kind words!

My, how times flies ...

Thrilled to be enjoying all the pleasures this playground has to offer right along side an RC/HC hottie like you ;)

Keep having fun together!

View My Current Contribution Here @ HomeClips : https://www.homeclips.com/contributions ... with-eitan
By Shilden_72
And to say I've been on the forum for a while without ever seeing any of your pictures! It looks like I have to come here more often, as it's definitely worth it, you look gorgeous!
BreeOclaire liked this
By BreeOclaire
Shilden_72 wrote:And to say I've been on the forum for a while without ever seeing any of your pictures! It looks like I have to come here more often, as it's definitely worth it, you look gorgeous!
Shilden - What a lovely compliment :)
@BreeOClaire - Spring Fever : #NaturalBeauty
@BreeOClaire - Spring Fever : #NaturalBeauty
BreeSensualEroticCamModelNaturalBeautyHeadshotPortraitLipsFaceEyesSexyLustyRedcloudsVoyeurwebStreamateTwitterOclaire.jpg (134.65 KiB) Viewed 46789 times
Check out my Newest Contri on RC : Spring Fever
Shilden_72 liked this
By Shilden_72
And you're just as lovely with that hair colour as well! That's surprising to see you like that, but in a good way, like hearing one of your favourite songs from another singer.
BreeOclaire liked this
By BreeOclaire
Shilden_72 wrote:And you're just as lovely with that hair colour as well! That's surprising to see you like that, but in a good way, like hearing one of your favourite songs from another singer.
Shilden - You can keep whispering those sweet nothings in my ear ... :*
@BreeOClaire - Selfie : Exbb LIVE CamChat
@BreeOClaire - Selfie : Exbb LIVE CamChat
IMG_6301Elogo.jpg (521.3 KiB) Viewed 46682 times
Shilden_72 liked this
By Shilden_72
Let me take a little vacation for now then, because if whispering into your ears allows me to see you like this, I feel like it would be worth it to write an entire book!
BreeOclaire liked this
By BreeOclaire
Shilden_72 wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:13 am Let me take a little vacation for now then, because if whispering into your ears allows me to see you like this, I feel like it would be worth it to write an entire book!
Shilden - *Blushing All Over*

Glad you like what you see ... snapped these during my fun on the EXBB Live CamChat the other eve 3:)

@BreeOClaire : #LiveCamChat - Sexy Selfie
@BreeOClaire : #LiveCamChat - Sexy Selfie
IMG_6359Elogo.jpg (575.11 KiB) Viewed 46602 times
By Shilden_72
Eh, once again, that's a pleasure I'll never experience thanks to the "magic" of time zones... Well, I'm not here to complain, there's still much to enjoy, thanks again for these pictures!
BreeOclaire liked this
By BreeOclaire
Shilden_72 wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:53 am Eh, once again, that's a pleasure I'll never experience thanks to the "magic" of time zones... Well, I'm not here to complain, there's still much to enjoy, thanks again for these pictures!
Shilden - Sorry if the magic of time isn't in your favor :(
I still appreciate your kind words :*

@BreeOClaire : Spring Fever #SexyLegs #Beauty
@BreeOClaire : Spring Fever #SexyLegs #Beauty
BreeSensualEroticCamModelNaturalBeautyHeadshotPortraitLipsFaceEyesTitsBreastsNipplesNecklaceLegsAssFeetToesBareBodyStripteaseLingerieSquattingSexyLustyRedcloudsVoyeurwebStreamateTwitterOclaire.jpg (218.07 KiB) Viewed 46508 times
Cum & Check out my Newest Contri on RC : Spring Fever
Thinker, FastFive liked this
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]