Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By FastFive
Sexy Memories

There is just so much to like about Vivienne...

She's got a distinct and uniquely beautiful look.

She's got great, defined tan lines (which I have to admit... I prefer no tan lines, but if you've got them, then super clean is the way to go). :mrgreen:

And she has one amazing, tight, "bounce a quarter off literally any part of that" body to die for!
By Jbe
I agree with you, Fast, but sad to say I've never seen her reply to comments- or if she has I missed it.
By Jbe
Fast, I'm not trying to put a damper on your thread because I think it's great when threads are started for the ladies. But I have been around long enough to get a pretty good idea of who and who will not respond to comments here or on their contris. Vivienne seems to fall into both categories. But I'd like to be proven wrong. It would be great to chat with her.
By BreeOclaire
Such a total cutie and well photographed too ;)

Along with what Jbe says...it's unfortunate that many times the models have no idea this forum even exists and yet some aren't even involved in the postings of their images at all either.

I know it does me good to hear the positive feedback left by others and it feels good to give it to those deserving as well.

FastFive - Thanks for giving other viewers such as ourselves the opportunity to agree with your thoughtful comments ♥
By FastFive
Vivienne wrote:Hi, guys) i'm here ;)
Hooray!

So glad to see you've finally visited us Vivienne. :oops:

(Don't worry about your posts taking time to show up... after 10 posts they'll appear as you Submit them, no waiting for approvals.)
By Star
Hi Vivienne hun welcome :D great 2 c u on here. :) i luv ur contributions ur very sexy. :) :) Id say u are the cutest n i really mean the cutest girl ive ever seen on here :D :D sooooooooooo cute u put the cute in cuteness. :) :) sooooooooo looking forward 2 having u round the forum here. :) :)
By Thinker
Vivienne is here!!! I have always loved your pictures. You are so cute. Glad you are stopping by the forums. We are respectfully cheeky here. ;)
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Next thing you know, Joe is gonna go around tellin[…]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]

"NEW YORK, NY — In a devastating blow for the[…]