Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By Thumper
I LOVE this contri

Alice - Wedding Dress

There is something really sexy about wedding dresses, and this lovely lady adds to the allure most wonderfully!
By Jbe
A little late... but you got that right, Thumps. What a nice contri. Alice sure has a sweet bottom on her.
By rockclimber
Jbe wrote:A little late... but you got that right, Thumps. What a nice contri. Alice sure has a sweet bottom on her.
OK, I think it's a bit jacked up we can't vote or comment even though the month is over. So what let the votes continue and the comments too dang it!

I CAN however, post a pic from it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
Wedding dress.jpg
Wedding dress.jpg (108.22 KiB) Viewed 5613 times
By FastFive
It really kinda sucks for the contributors who submit later in the month.... they have a very small window in which to get votes. If your contribution goes online Nov. 1st you get 30 days of votes. If it went up yesterday you get but 24 hours. That's messed up. It really needs to be a rolling 4 week window or something like that. :roll:
By rockclimber
AliceA wrote:Thank you all for very nice comments!!! I'm glad you liked my contributions! Kisses. Alice
The thanks are ours! This is a beautiful contri Alice. I hope you pop in more and join our COFF group in Private shots?

I made you a propic for fun in case you have trouble resizing. If you want, just download and then upload it as an avatar in your forum profile.

I'm sure I'm not alone in hoping for another contri soon!

:mrgreen:
Attachments
IMG_20150227_002636.jpg
IMG_20150227_002636.jpg (5.32 KiB) Viewed 5122 times
IMG_20150227_002646.jpg
IMG_20150227_002646.jpg (31.78 KiB) Viewed 5122 times
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

That's nothin', sillydummy. Trump's been going ar[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]