Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By Jbe
All I can say is that if that is the way Petula dresses to put up and take down The Christmas Tree then I want to go wherever she is this Christmas to help... or at least help document the activities.

I can't say putting up a Christmas tree for the animals is common here in the states- or at least in my part of the states. But it is very thoughtful of you, Pet, and the animals all got a nice show. :P

I'd like to say again that your legs look fabulous in those fishnet stockings... and that ass shot in pic 6 is a spank and nibble kind of shot. :oops: :oops: :o :o

HOT all the way around.
By Petula
Thx. It is a pleasure to read your comments. Even we were surprised by the idea of our friend.
But when he said about him, we thought exploit interesting opportunities.
It seems that it went well. Were it not for the rain, photographing certainly would have ended differently than by fleeing home. Photo nr.6 is one of our favorites.
Thanks again for everything and have a nice day.
Kisses Petula: - *
By Jbe
Petula, I wanted to add my congratulations for making it on to the Front Page slide show. A few years ago, VW did not have the slide show but would showcase the better contris on the Front Page to entice people to explore the site more. So your contri being in the slide show is an acknowledgement of a good contri.

The rain.... ooohhhhh.... that gives me ideas. You braless in a wet t-shirt. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By Thinker
Petula, nice photoshoot. That tree looks as decorated as you were...minimal...but just right. You were so nice to the animals including us human animals. We all appreciated the Xmas tree and angel.

Clowntoker shouid be ashamed of himself (or hersel[…]

Committee Suppressed

Mr Forbes has shared his valuable insights for one[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]