Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By CupidsArrow
Hi everyone,
I have been trying to respond to all the comments on my Contri today. However only one went through....
It was viewable for about five minutes and then disappeared the next time I refreshed the pg...
Any idea what I am doing wrong?
By honora
You are not doing anything wrong, it is the introductory or approval period when you register for the forums. It seems that you need 10 posts before you are "accepted" and then you will be able to post freely and see everything.

So just keep commenting on any thread (you may still not see them) until you hit that limit and you should be good to go.
By honora
So sorry just realized you were talking about your Contri; I was thinking you meant the forums!

From what I have heard the reply is not working and there have been other contributors saying the same thing about their contris. It's a wait and see right now but hopefully Admin will fix it soon!

Btw, I just saw your Contri and it's absolutely lovely!
By CupidsArrow
Hi Honora,
Thank you so much for letting me know! I was just responding and you clarified it before I had a chance to... I appreciate it.!

Again, thank you...

Diana.
By CupidsArrow
Hi Honora,
Wow , thank you so much for the compliment! I appreciate it very much.
Also, thank you for clarifying things. I was so worried...

Thanks again,
Diana...
By rockclimber
hi Cupid,

Honora is correct, the reply function has been broken since the 24th of September.

Several people have asked that it be fixed, but no one has really responded. If you'd like, you can try emailing Diego, I'm that might help or talk to him on the RC side there's a help and suggestion thread there.

I love to contri too, very sexy!

http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/ ... -The-River" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Glad to see you on the boards, we hang out in private shots mostly, come say hello?

:ugeek:
Attachments
IMG_20141214_071058.jpg
IMG_20141214_071058.jpg (70.42 KiB) Viewed 5778 times
IMG_20141214_071112.jpg
IMG_20141214_071112.jpg (41.33 KiB) Viewed 5778 times
By CupidsArrow
Thank you very much Rock Climber. I appreciate the compliment very much !
By Jbe
Very nice. I've been going to the wrong rivers. Oh, wait, we don't have any rivers here. :roll: Hmmmm.... better go find some.
By BreeOclaire
Diana - Lovely to see you gracing the playground again ;)
By Jbe
Diana, we are having a great time on the Private Shots section in the COFF Christmas thread. Stop by and join in the fun... and post a naughty Christmas pic.
By Natasha
Hi Diana,

Awesome new contri, you look gorgeousl Great to see a familiar face after being away for a while.

As John said the "reply" feature on the contri comment sections aren't working. :( Someone told me they stopped working back in September so apparently they were working for a while which gives me hope they may work again. It's hard to say since the VW administration doesn't say much, they're busy I guess.
By Lothario2
Oooo... I think I remember seeing Cupid's Arrow contris before!

Diane look look fabulous dahhhling! and the woods and creeks look like home to me here in East Tenn... well maybe a little over in western North Carolina too! ;)

Of course there was intent to defraud. Can't you[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Yes, thanks to johnforbes for admitting (finally) […]

8th Amendment

And despite all your blather, johnny, the truth o[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

Amen, there really is a lot of space vacant in the[…]

Climate Corps

Just when you thought the federal govt couldn't co[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]