Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By honora
She is just wayyyyy too hot in this contri!

Am I the only one that thinks pic # 3 is beyond amazing! Love her sexy confidence that she portrays in her pics...

Dangerous Sue
By rockclimber
honora wrote:She is just wayyyyy too hot in this contri!

Am I the only one that thinks pic # 3 is beyond amazing! Love her sexy confidence that she portrays in her pics...

Dangerous Sue
Great call Honora,

There isn't a bad shot in the contri. I like pic four almost as much as three but they're all amazing. Her personality shows through and that makes the set really great!

I took a quick stroll through her other sets and it's pretty cool how she has progressed and become more at home with the camera. I liked what Jeny said a while back about posing, she'll have some amazing experiences and memories.

It would be nice if she stops in to say hi....
Attachments
IMG_20141120_230511.jpg
IMG_20141120_230511.jpg (428.14 KiB) Viewed 5173 times
By FastFive
I mentioned this set in the other thread about her.... definitely a winner. Putting aside how gorgeous Sue is for a second, it's really cool to see the fun she's clearly having. Confidence? She's got it in spades!

I agree with you rock... she should stop in here for a visit. She's probably a pretty cool lady.
By rockclimber
Agreed. I just left her a comment and invite. If she's savy she'll figure out how and where.

Mila Kunis, that's who she reminds me of, hot!
By honora
There are few that are able to really grasp that connection with the general audience. Personality behind the pose can be hard to achieve, but she does it with ease!
By Jess
She's a beauty for sure. Can't see her previous contris, as I don't have Funbags, but it looks like she has a couple of sets in Daisy Dukes. Someone should tell Thumper about that...he has a thing for those, doesn't he?
By mrdangerous
Jess wrote:She's a beauty for sure. Can't see her previous contris, as I don't have Funbags, but it looks like she has a couple of sets in Daisy Dukes. Someone should tell Thumper about that...he has a thing for those, doesn't he?
I don't know about him, but I sure as hell do. :mrgreen: Nothing like a gal in cut off shorts and nothing else.
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]