Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By Jbe
It's such a pleasure to see this new set of Alexa in the Woods. I have to say, Alexa, you look more beautiful than ever. Marriage and motherhood seem to suit you well. Not that you weren't gorgeous before, but you seem to have matured and are blossoming into a stunningly beautiful woman.

The longer hair looks great on you, by the way. That shy sexy look in pic 3....ohhh... brings me to my knees. I've always thought the contris where you showed a wider range of emotions were some of your best. You have such a dazzling smile and I would love to see more of it. ;) That over the shoulder "you know you want it" look in pic 5 has my mouth watering but I really like the last pic showcasing your lovely derriere. WOW!!!
By Elise
Alexa - You're so beautiful! It's wonderful to see you here on VW again. I have a question for you. Back in 2011 when Models For Fun (MFF) was active here on VW, I noticed you were a MFF girl. Did you try to start a site of your own that didn't work out? Would love to know more about your adventures (besides the birth of your baby) during the last couple years. :)
By Skeetz
Yet another VW veteran has returned to the fold.

Soooo glad to see you again, Sweet and Deliciously Sexy Alexa!
By Alexasit
WOW thanks to all for great comments! Glad U like and remember!

Skeetz, Thinker THANKS! More interesting soon! Kisses

327retro sweet kisses and thanks for attention!

Elise!!! wonderful to see you here too! U are STAR! .
By Jbe
You are most welcome, Alexa. I have always enjoyed your contris. It's been a pleasure seeing you change over the years and get even more beautiful.
By trinityxxx
Very pretty lady. Not sure if you saw my comment in your message board on your contri.....but wanted to say again....Welcome back gorgeous.
By Steve57
So nice to see you back, Alexa. Years of stopping my heart with your beauty and that unbelievable body, and here you are, doing it again. Utter perfection.
By Steve57
So nice to see you back, Alexa. Years of stopping my heart with your beauty and that unbelievable body, and here you are, doing it again. Utter perfection.
By FastFive
A new contri from Alexa this week: http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/view/3165091" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (I'm just catching up... I think I accidentally skipped a few days)

Gorgeous! That second pic is especially hot... great look, bold stance... love it. Confidence is sexy!

Great work by both Alexa and her photog.
By Thinker
She has the biggest clit I have seen in a long time. Makes it easier to find the oral target! ;) Nice photoshoot.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]