Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By Greydawg
As always Ormi is looking absolutely stupendous in Sexy Sunday Morning. I love when a contri begins with a clothed shot and then teases the viewer. To me that is extremely sexy. Ormi's first shot of her arched back against the tree almost sends me into sensory overload. You can see her breasts straining to be released from the tube top and wanting to be free of all earthly constraints.

Then seeing Ormi in all her naked glory is almost too much for this old heart to take. With that perfect ass and boobs that seem to defy gravity... coupled with her angelic face and sweet sexy smile... how could a person ask for anything more?! Of course there is the signature Ormi shot (Pic 8) that makes the viewer want to do a face plant. ;)

A treat as always.
By Thinker
I like Ormi's first photo too. So sexy seeing a lady arching her back like that.

Those puffy lips are begging for some kissing. Would like to (tr)eat them right.
By Ormi
Hello,
Thanks for your kind words, I'm so happy you write your thoughts and feelings about my pictures, good to know what you think. ;-)
I share an other contri this month, I hope you can see it tomorrow here. This is my favourite contri I think. I'm waiting for your opinion too. ;) ;) ;)
All of you have a nice day,
Ormi :) :) :)
By Thinker
Looking forward to seeing your next contribution. Hope it is there early. I will be away for the rest of the week. Don't know if I can wait until next week. ;)
By Ormi
Not today... :-( It's 'pending publishing' since Monday afternoon, so I really hope that tomorrow you can finally see it. ;-)

Ormi
:P
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]