Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By Jbe
Yumi, "I love you more today than yesterday..." (Only people of a certain age will get it.) :roll: :? I have to say you are looking especially scrumptious on that Spiral Staircase

Nice striptease... great poses... a backside that I could follow all day and not get tired of looking at... perfect sized boobs... lovely dark hair... Ahhhh... let's face it, Yumi you are just an all around perfect package.... the kind that it would be a very pleasant surprise to find under my Christmas tree. ;) ;)
By Paulbrx
John, I know the song and I agree with your comments. Yumi is a gorgeous girl with a dynamite body and so darned cute besides. :D
By Jbe
Yumi, you've got some serious legs on you. And those heels just add to it... which I suppose was probably the intention. I was wondering how tall you are?

Paul, ok... you know the song but did you get the connection? I guess I'm really showing my age with that bad attempt at a pun.
By 327retro
Do men make passes at girls with glasses? Hell yes we do! Love the use of the scarf, the lingerie was perfect. A very fun & lovely contri Yumi. Thank you.
By DangerousDi
Spiral staircase is the best, but with Yumi it is eve better, way to go gal.
By BreeOclaire
Lovely Work and Kudos to her for baring it amongst the white fluffy stuff ;)
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]