Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
Hi,

I'm the one assigned in removing contributions as per request of contributors, and I'm really sorry for the delay. Rest assured that I'm currently working on them and trying to catch up to have them removed as soon as possible.
Again, my apologies for the delay.
Hello Spazzguy here. Been a member of Voyeurweb and all it's incarnations for several years now. I am kind of bewildered that so many requests go in to voyeurweb to delete original contributor content but I do respect intellectual property requests and what they mean. I do not think I am being naïve by saying, are there really that many requests per day that they have to assign a person full time to this task?

What is your process? Once you delete a contribution and I get those nasty red screens? in any different category saying " This contribution has been deleted by author's request" what is the process of Database and HTML renewal. Will it simply sit on the active website as "contribution deleted" from now to eternity? Do you have a multi-tiered rebuild of site based on database deletions? Is your architecture smart or must this be done manually?

I just feel you are really letting your loyal customers down by simply having some of your portal links display more than 1/2 or in some cases full page" not reachable".

It's great that your are trying to comply with contributors privacy requests but what are you going to do with the active website (red screens) so I do not feel like I am being ripped off more and more as I renew my membership year after year?

Hint: This should be a big wake up call to your webmaster. People do not feel the money to get database and active website parsed properly and efficiently", you can then charge premium membership fees again instead of going down the road of having to discount loyal members fees yearly to keep retention" I will not subscribe to your site again in 364 days if I keep seeing more and more red screens.

Sincerely

Spazzguy

Steve Haigh

Loyal member since I don't know when
8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]