Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By anjelika
I posted my 1st gallery on this site

http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/ ... -Shy-Angel" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and I have simply no motivation to post another gallery because my rating is so low. The problem is that negative vote has much more power than positive and if other competitors want to lower your rating thay can do it. If only simple "likes" counting would be the rating than there would be no way to lower rating of others. Also some galeries of some users are featured on main page and also they are posted on 1st place of a day which creates a big advantage for them and I do not want to play a game which is not fair.

Also this site contains many bugs and strange dialogs which are really distracting. My feeling is that this site could be done much better in many ways starting with making fair contest without negative aspects.
By rockclimber
anjelika wrote:I posted my 1st gallery on this site

http://www.voyeurweb.com/contributions/ ... -Shy-Angel" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and I have simply no motivation to post another gallery because my rating is so low. The problem is that negative vote has much more power than positive and if other competitors want to lower your rating thay can do it. If only simple "likes" counting would be the rating than there would be no way to lower rating of others. Also some galeries of some users are featured on main page and also they are posted on 1st place of a day which creates a big advantage for them and I do not want to play a game which is not fair.

Also this site contains many bugs and strange dialogs which are really distracting. My feeling is that this site could be done much better in many ways starting with making fair contest without negative aspects.

from what I could tell you actually have a pretty high score already 4 out of 5, and a large number of very positive comments.

you will get down votes with the bush however. The fraction of people that like that and will come here and vote is extremely small, perhaps that is the issue?

as for bugs and glitches, if you've already noticed and you want to list them here, that might be useful. it always helps when people show the tiny things that need to be fixed.
By rockclimber
to be fair my comments come from my own perspective. I am NOT one to like body hair on women. The women I have loved in my life have all either waxed, lazed or shaved and mostly full brazillian.

reading the comments that you replied to almost all of them are extremely complimentary.

I would like to see the glitches that you think are there. A list is helpful for vit text to modify and improve the site. If you'd like to be part of that process I'm sure they would appreciate your efforts and contributions. I don't work for them though so I can't say with certainty.

We hang out in the private shots in the COFF Town Hall if you'd like to come and chat with the rest of us?

you like a suggestion, it would have to do with Photography, if you go to the sex wiki part of this website there is an enormous collection of Photography tips. Also if you look in the threads tips and suggestions there are several long threads on photography tips and modeling tips.
By rockclimber
I pre worked one of yours for you here:
Attachments
IMG_20150621_120854.jpg
IMG_20150621_120854.jpg (20.16 KiB) Viewed 6749 times
By FastFive
You know the expression "You can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time"...?

That's just the way it is. Not matter how utterly perfect a woman may be, there will be shits who complain instead of just enjoying the fact that they have gorgeous ladies willing to share pics of themselves. :roll:
By anjelika
I posted the same photos on another server and it immediatelly stuck on 1st place and not like here where my photos are somewhere where nobody finds them. I have a big problem with the negative rating - it simply creates negative emotions and I do not want to be part of that.

Saying that you cannot please everybody is no argument. Simple positive rating would be much better because than you have no problem to post photos which a small group of bush/silicon/whatever haters can dump.
By SomeDude
I wonder if you're perhaps misunderstanding the ratings.

There's the contri vote where people can vote 1-5. A 4, which that contri currently has, is really solid.

Individual posts can be alerted by anybody. Only the poster can see those. If a comment gets a lot of alerts, it gets a negative rating. That generally means that the crowd thinks that's a rude comment or spam or something. That's independent of the contri rating.
By DangerousDi
I think part of the reason is there are lots of things that make a contri perfect vs just okay. One is the location be it kitchen, bed, outside, or whatever. That it is clutter free. Next I think the body has a lot to do with it, as in a great body, something over the top, if not then learn what poses work best. Like example if a little cellouse bend over from back pictures, if you don't have much of boobs arch back when you lay down, or don't lay down. Tease in first picture up to 3rd where you start to tease taking something off.

No...his property sold what the based upon what th[…]

8th Amendment

Well , if Trump over-valued his properties .... an[…]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]