Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
Hello,

I am a paying customer and I really would like to access the member forums but linking the accounts (a very strange procedure .. but anyway ...) does not work.
I filed a support ticket 3 days ago and no one responds.

This is now my last resort. Please help.
Hi,

I'm very sorry for all your inconveniences. I'm currently working on all the tickets and emails you sent regarding linking your usernames to your memberships account to access the Explicit BB/Forums section. Rest assured I'm sending out answers as fast as I can to have your issues resolved. Please bear with me, and again my apologies.
8-)

You have to register more than once.

I am going to guess at your problem because it is not clear from your comment.

Register a user name and email on the main page. Try to comment on a contri and the correct screen should pop up prompting you to log in or register, go from there.

Redclouds should work with the main page log in outlined above. The same for Homeclips and Funbags.

In the Free forums, you have to register again there. The link should be on the page.

The RCBB Forums have another layer of registration.

To get to the Redcloud BB Forums, video chat, cams, etc., log into Redclouds. The links are up top on the log in page which can be found as a link in a banner across the top of the Redclouds main page.

That should be three separate log in/registrations. VW/RC/HC/FB are all the same log credentials. If you log into one and have paid for the premiums, the ones you paid for should open right up. If not try logging into the particular premium page you are on the first time and see if it works from there. I'm not a programmer, but I think these tips should work.

I hope that helps? If you have a paid membership, use the email and user name you used when you first joined and paid.

We SHOULD have FAQ's somewhere in the site, perhaps an actual employee can find them and repost a link here?

They should be easier to find frankly, it would solve a lot of frustration on the parts of the users and the employees assigned to responding.

Cheers, RC
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment