Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By aikendrum
While I appreciate the attraction of allowing meaningful file names (like "side-view.jpg"), most of the uploaded files are simply named "large.jpg", which has little utility and is an undesirable result for those who like to save to their private collections.

I would encourage you to return to unique filenames prefixed by a common posted set name. The old naming system of a posted date, followed by a unique posted setid and then a sequential counter for the ten pictures worked very well. (as in "20120508-203098-0.jpg")
By VWSupport
I will ask the tech guys about this and get back to you as soon as I find out!
By aikendrum
Thank you Kiki for looking into it. I await your response.

In the meantime, I also note that the links in the photo sections don't change color after viewing the linked to pages. (On my browser anyway.) The problem with that is that I can't see at a glance which pages I've already viewed. It's not the biggest issue I know, but the color change is helpful and something that used to be supported.
By NYFrank
+1 on those requests.

most pics named large.jpg and the inability to see visited links are a huge problem.

The old style was great!
By VWSupport
File names should be changed shortly and I have also asked them to fix the already viewed link color. You should be seeing the changes within a day or so!
By trpt1953
I'm experiencing the same "large" file name for every picture. Does this need to be corrected again?
By kpkrealtor
I have written VW Techs 4 times and I feel that they have no intention of fixing this. Every time I get the same response that they will look into it and it should be fixed soon. It has been over a month now and nothing has changed. I feel that those in power feel that we will just get used to the change life if easier on the staff at VW. I for one have only visited VW to check if they have fixed the file name problem since it started. I have been with VW almost since the beginning and I hope that VW will take this as a serious issue for most of us that like to save the photos that we like. It would change the whole experience for me if I had to type in my own file name for each save, or stop saving all together. Let VW know that this needs to change back to the way it was!
By RalphGhe
Still no color change in Red *****. And in the other sections it sometimes doesn't happen.
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]