Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
I think it would be nice to put a link on a contri to Invite viewers to the Forum community. Diago, would this be possible? :D
Great idea Manda! Let's see if they respond!
RavenVW wrote:Please visit this page to view our rules including posting links on Forums: http://forums.voyeurweb.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1178" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good morning Raven,

It's so nice to see you finally stopping by the forums, especially considering it is a fairly large part of the website. if given a small bit more attention, it can once again, become a large driver of new member sign ups for red *****, home clips, and fun bags,all of which are revenue producing parts of the site.

one of the really nice things about our community is that we all care very much and want the site to succeed and function properly for everyone's enjoyment.

More importantly though, is the safety, sense of safety, and security in privacy that our contributors enjoy and need to maintain in order to allow the site to grow and prosper.

Please tell Joe and Leo hello for me.

I think if you take a moment to reread the original question at the top of this thread you'll probably understand that what is being asked for is a easier place on the main page of this website to link to this website forums, here. Making a more obvious link between the front page of the site and the forums will allow users to discover the forums and learn that they can use it as a place to start threads of their own and hopefully chat with the contributors thus improving the quality of experience for both.

Not everyone will want to participate of course, some people like a lease, refuse to speak to anyone and speak through their friends if they communicate at all. others like Trinity, happily participate both here and on the RC side.this makes the whole thing a whole lot more fun for everyone!

Especially, since the reply function on all contributions has been non-functional since the 23rd of September. Please note the date, today. It is still broken perhaps you can get it fixed today?

I am glad however, that you did post that unnecessary link here on this page. I see that it mentions underaged posts.

I have already voiced my concerns about some parts of the site to both Diego and Leo, yet I don't see any feedback from either or any move to change or delete or at least say the images are of age with the exception of one contri that Leo pulled after it was pointed out a couple of weeks ago.

I certainly do hope that you'll become a regular participant here on the forums at least once or twice a day.

Sometimes it can get quite busy! (And it's always fun!)

Happy holidays!

:ugeek:
I totally agree with what Rock and Manda said.

Many years ago when I first discovered this site through an article in Playboy... back when I actually subscribed to and read the mag... it was quite a while before I even discovered the Forums. Just like today they were not advertised well and it was quite a while of lurking before I even ventured on to the bb's.

These days you can see there are really a very limited number of people that comment on the boards and I believe that is likely because a lot of people don't know it's here. Of course creating an account and waiting to get through the probation period is frustrating to a lot of people so that may discourage some as well.

But I honestly believe if more people knew about the Forums and realized they could have a more active conversation with other people and the ladies that post here, the boards could be a more popular place. And wouldn't that be fun?!
Paragraphs eight and nine require immediate attention. The fact that an entire business day has passed without a response is of concern.

Lying on a loan application is fraud. Trump lied o[…]

Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]