Open Discussions about the VoyeurWeb.com site
By JenySmith
hey does anyone know whats going on to Homeclips.com I am one of the last month winners and they haven't been touched with me about sending checks yet. usually it takes a week if you go on VW. i did ask them about it and 'we're working on it" they answered.
By Thinker
Keep us apprised of this. I wonder if it is just a glitch or a sign of things to come.
By JerryCal
This is really bad. Jeny Smith and women like her are rare and wonderful. Without them there is no need for any of us to visit this site. She (they) are the goose that lays the golden egg here. Don't chase the goose away
By Administrator
Jeny can you please send me an email with your contribution numbers so I can look into this for you? Next time just send me an email instead of posting here because the forums are active and run off too fast for me to keep up with everything.

diego@voyeurweb.com
By mandadees
Let us know Jeny, OK, Hugs!

Diego, thank you for replying, its really hard to get to you. Is there a Contributors Lounge like there used to be? That was where I went to talk things over. If you put a contact me button on the top of this page it would be easier!!

:)
By JenySmith
hey i have just sent e mail to Diego today. Im so sorry i didnt know you are writing here. my mail box did block notifications from VW for some reason. thanks to everyone who is trying to help me and for everyone who did respond in this thread :D
By mandadees
Jeny have you heard back?
By sextydj
We're having the same issue. We were told in mid May they would be contacting us shortly regarding our April erotic clips submission. Beginning to think that things may not be as advertised.
By mandadees
JenySmith wrote:i still havent been paid and it seems won't be ever
Leo said you were paid Jeny. did your mail get hijacked or something else? That is so strange? I am certain you will keep winning, you are so beautiful. When is your next contri?
8th Amendment

Speaking of lard-encased posteriors as johnforbes […]

Committee Suppressed

AGAIN AGAIN, what johnforbes is trying to say once[…]

See? I told you johnforbes had no justification fo[…]

After Stewart slammed Trump, which showed Stewart […]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]