Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By Thumper
Hey All

I just posted a long-winded rant, and realized...I've been far more neglectful of my VW friends than I should be. Regardless of my "principled stand", I think I should pay more attention to the friends that remain here.

Such a revelation and life-altering move must surely deserve a reward! (Or maybe I'm just a selfish bastard! :D )

In any case, I am asking the Ladies of VW (I said LADIES! Fast Five, you need NOT participate!) for a lovely Christmas present.

On the Town Hall thread, Elisa posted a great pic...attached..
W-F082.jpg
W-F082.jpg (130.54 KiB) Viewed 3763 times

I LOVE that pose!

Can I please have a pic of you, BabyCakes, Honora, Manda, Trinity (if you see this!), Bree, Raphaella, SexyY (formerly Yumi) in this wonderful pose? Post it here for the joy of all of us lonely, wonderful fans of yours. Of course, since its a present for me and the other VW men here, feel free to make it a surprise! It doesn't have to be this pose...a pic of you in Santa/Christmassy lingerie/costume...or dripping wet in a hot bath...or wearing cut off Daisy Dukes and leather boots (mmmmmmmmmm)...... damn!

Of course, there are many other lovely ladies at VW, whom I would also like to see more of! I just listed off the ones I suspect will see this. If you see this, and weren't named specifically, then I think you should post a pic yourself, as a cure for my unforgiveable ignorance!

C'mon ladies, give us poor degenerates a happy Christmas! Let's liven this place up a bit!
By Jbe
What Thumper said! I miss seeing the ladies dressed- and undressed in their finest Christmas attire. BC, I still remember your Christmas pics from years past. And if I may be so bold...
Attachments
Joy 12-14-14.jpg
Joy 12-14-14.jpg (95.4 KiB) Viewed 3730 times
Eaten by Indigenous Natives

That's nothin', sillydummy. Trump's been going ar[…]

Date Sexy.

My wife’s choice of outfit to go to a small event […]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]