Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By Jbe
And she's back giving us a Lingerie and Heel show... starting off with a great view of SS's nice backside. :mrgreen:

Before anybody else gets on the bandwagon, I want to be the first to offer to help soap you up in the last shot, SS. :oops: :oops: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By rockclimber
Nice one!! Good call John!
By Jbe
SS, I'd like to echo what Thinker suggested. Would love to see you in some Daisy Dukes... and a cowboy hat would be a great way to strategically hide your face for the privacy concerns.

You were in Vegas? Dang... that's only about 3 1/2 hours from me. I wOOd have gladly driven up there to soap up your back in the tub. :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Hello all!

Sorry I've been gone a bit but I've just been busy! Just wanted to give you a heads up that since my man's out of town, I'm going on a trip with a girlfriend this weekend. She's going to take a wet t-shirt photo set of me for you all to enjoy :) I asked her if she'd like to do a set of us together but she's too shy (sorry I tried!) Let me know if there anything else you're interested in seeing me do.

XXOO

Steph
Had to make a change of plans but it worked out! My girlfriend canceled on me but my hubby's trip also got canceled so we went on a short trip. He was so excited to take a wet t-shirt photos set of me. Taking the photos really made me horny, plus I had a "special" massage with a male masseuse earlier that day, so my hubby got lucky after these pics! I hope you like the photos :)

XXOO
Steph
By DangerousDi
@Sweet Stepanie better way to do pictures than cutting your head off. Turn you head so the face isn't seen. Like Thinker said a hat. There was a famous gal here and she NEVER showed her face just turned her head. Good luck.
By 327retro
SS, When ever a sweet lovely lady has the time to post for us it is a pleasure. Real life has a way of getting in the way at times. The beauty is you ladies go out of your comfort zone to share your fun with us, whether dressed or not, all forms of your sharing is a beautiful thing.

Sadly some of us can't follow all the time, which goes back to real life getting in the way. Let us know if you post above so we can follow. Don't let the trolls control you. They are only a bug splat on your windshield.

Sad to say VW doesn't promote the boards, then again they have enough to do with the trolls & disrespectful children up on the contribution side chasing lovely ladies such as yourself away and to give up.

We down here are few and most keep it respectfully cheeky. The ladies don't win any money here, The ladies don't get hundreds of somewhat degrading comments here. Just an appreciation from real ladies and men that love beauty in all it's forms.

G'Day
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment