Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
Hmm.... I've been out of "love song mode" for so long I can't really think what my favorites would be.

Like a lot of music, I find the song that stick for one reason or another are the ones that are inextricably linked to a certain person, place, or time.
rockclimber wrote: Bree,

Muse is so damn good aren't they? Bellamy writes so well. Here's one of my favorites :

Muse - Undisclosed Desires:
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And this one is another I like a lot, fond memories, who doesn't benefit from a little madness in their lives?

Muse - Madness:

And this one by Cake. this has to be one of the coolest songs and this video while not the original is kick ass!

Cake - Short Skirt Long Jacket:

Later y'all
Huge Muse fan...love all that you shared! And yes, love that tune by Cake as well...so clever!

Hmm, what / who else can I mention ...

How about Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ijk4j-r7qPA
RC I love that Cake song!

Here's one I like: Ordinary Love

http://www.u2.com/media/index/mediaplay ... /setId/183" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I love this song for so many reasons.
It's mid-afternoon on a Tuesday and I already feel like hanging myself this week! :roll:

No amount of 'pick me up' music is gonna' fix it, but a little Ellie Goulding helps a bit. :|

Summit - Skrillex ft. Ellie Goulding

Burn - Ellie Goulding

Lights (Cryptex Reglitch) - Ellie Goulding
Found a great live concert of YouTube the other day... gonna' post the link up this weekend. We're talking about some perfect tunes to chill out with late on a Saturday night. Perfect! :)
Nice album!

My night was beautiful too, Nashville beat the Hawks!
Happy flippin Friday is right!

Here's a little clip for sipping a cold one around the fire pit....

Marcus Mumford never ceases to amaze me,is another beautiful song.
Another album from one of my favorites,
Mumford and Sons.

Their 2015 tour starts this summer with a few music festival stopovers along the way. If they come near you, it's well worth the effort to go.

:ugeek:
:lol:

Classic one, Honora! I loved that movie!

Meyers is such a comedic genius, Dana too. They probably reintroduced Hendrix to a whole new generation. It would be nice to see more of them.
8-)
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foxy_Lady" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Attachments
IMG_20150511_035011.jpg
IMG_20150511_035011.jpg (10.19 KiB) Viewed 20892 times
honora wrote:FF, every time I hear Foxy Lady I can't help but think of the movie Wayne's World :lol:
Yep... that movie is pure genius in so many ways. :mrgreen:
FastFive wrote:RC's post in Eva's thread reminded me of this...

Relax
:lol:

Good one Fast! Great movie too. That video reminds me so much of this club in Prague. I wonder where they filmed that?
Cheers on a Sunday peeps!

Killers, When You Were Young.....

Anyone with new music to share?

Here's one: Killers Human, not new but I like it.

Killers, Human 2009
Oh hey... it's my anti-theme song...

:roll:
honora wrote:This clip is only seconds long but I can't help but laugh and do that "awwwwwww" at the same time!

Extremely cute cat with some Collective Soul

Awwwww Collective Soul...I remember having a friend burn me a CD so I could play it in my car on my way to classes.....good times! Still love to play them up :D
Ha ha! That's a great clip Honora. It reminds me of one of my cats. He has this weird thing where he sits on my arm and pokes his head at me or tries to nip at my hand.

Cats are a hoot!

Wild Saturday night huh?
FastFive wrote:I've gotta' say... I really like this girl. She's the right kind of sexy!

Talking Body - Tove Lo

(not to be confused with Bodies...)
I really got into like this song over the summer I had not seen the video before this thanks man!
FastFive wrote:From my afternoon soundtrack...

Foxy Lady - Hendrix :twisted:
Great stuff FF. Always loved that one. If your a Hendrix fan you may have this one in your collection, it's called Voodoo Child. Although I lean toward Stevie Ray Vaughn's version/remake. Intense yet relaxing go figure. Great driving music if one doesn't Zone out on it. Come to think of it so are some of Steppenwolf's songs. Radar and laser detectors may be advised. :roll:

Great weekend ya'll
FastFive wrote:Some songs just never get old:

Right Now
Good call, the video is half the impact of the song.
EDM kick this weekend...

Attention Whore - Deadmau5

But My Hope Will Never Die (wait for it... trust me)

Sex Slave - Deadmau5

Sexy Fuck vs Afterhours (mashup)

Fuck Me Like You Mean It (strangest video I've seen tonight...)

Swipe Right (I LOL'ed... this is what would happen is LMFAO and Iggy Azalea had a love-child...)

Ok, back to serious stuff now:

Eat Sleep Rave Repeat - Fatboy Slim (probably posted this one before... love it)

7 Hours - 100 Drops (in case you need to keep going all night long)
As I've mentioned much earlier in this thread, I do love me some Depeche Mode. I'll admit though, that before and after Violator they can occasionally be hit-or-miss. (Not Violator though... that album is basically perfection. Don't argue with me.)

A couple of good singles that happened to play on my Spotify list today:

Painkiller

Suffer Well (so good!)

Black Celebration

I Feel You (I'm not sure who told Dave Gahan he could dance... :lol: )
Phantogram (who I've linked to several times earlier in this thread) have some new music out and a new album coming soon..

I've been out of town for a few days, but their latest single dropped last week (I think) and the music video is coming later this week. In the mean time, the lyric video is here:

I'm on the fence at the moment... but I'm almost always like that when I hear something new from an artist I love. Black Out Days and Fall In Love are two of my fave songs from the past few years, and I don't quite feel the new single measures up, but it'll take a few more listens to really get the feel. ;)
Nice video, I watched it the other night and I'll watch this one too. I've been having problems with my login and posting from a mobile device lately. I've been listening to Death Cab for Cutie a lot lately and that's a group I really like. They opened in Montreal for Metric earlier this year I had tickets but had to cancel at the last minute which sucked. I had to Front Row tickets for that concert too, damn it!
Time for a little revival here in the Music Room. The silly season is almost over, time to unwind relax a tad. Keep our fingers cross we get of the last 8/9 years of a hamster tread mill. Working harder faster and getting no where with failed policies and career politicians.

Some Smooth Jazz. Sade Mix by JaBig - 4 Hour Smooth Jazz, Soul, Quiet Storm Music, Greatest Hits, Best of Playlist. What y'all think a country boy only listens to country? :roll: :P ;)

G'Day
Not too much but yet a whole bunch? Haha I've been away for quite awhile now so quite a bit has changed with me!! :D for the better of course. I'll continue this in the chatting thread though. I'll leave you with this song though cause it's sexy as heck to me. Hopefully it works anyway lol

Didn't understand a word of the song.... but c'mon, I felt bad for that poor guy. Like, really bad. He was trying so hard. I mean, magic tricks? Doves? And she just turned around and walked out of the laundromat? That's cold. :roll:

So tell us all about the good changes? :)

And if you're back, does this mean we can expect some beautiful new images from you? (Please say 'yes', please say 'yes'.)
Committee Suppressed

AND YET AGAIN what johnforbes is trying to say is […]

johnny, your old partisan song and dance is not &q[…]

8th Amendment

Geezus, sillydummy, inform yourself already. Trum[…]

The Engoron theory was utter nonsense and the enti[…]

The Best Man for the Job?

Surprisingly, Scientific American has leaned to th[…]

Mr Forbes does have the strength of a machine. An[…]

Had Kamala been an apple/tomato/cherry/peach pick[…]

8th Amendment

We have all been wondering, in the context of the […]