Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
Have a Great Year VW!

I had to reboot the Holiday Thread!

And I am decidedly glad to see the boards perking up... just like my favorite pair perky nipples...!

Hiontach...!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Attachments
newyears2013.jpg
newyears2013.jpg (69.84 KiB) Viewed 45231 times
Hey, Rock and Winston! Happy New (or as Berty has been saying...) Happy Nude Year! Now that we made it through the new years celebration... what do we do now?? :oops: Who is gonna clean up the mess in the pub? Berty is still passed out under the pool table with someone's panties on his head. I haven't gotten close enuf to check but I hope they are female panties. :o Hmmmm... I think they are some of Rita's thongs.

Looking forward to a great year here!
I've always been a little Squirrely myself....

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Thanks Grump, hasn't been my day today so ya cheered me up! Posted a new Geargead thread tonight to clebrate. Big Party weekend hereabouts so this weekend is gonna be a busy one!

"Tis good to be amoung friends!

Here's a little bit of a repost from Christmas and New Years'.....

mandadees said:

Posts: 29 December 16, 2012 11:18 AM Quote This Flag Private Message
I always wait until the last minute so let me get a jump on you all!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and I hope you all have a wonderful holiday with everyone you love!

Xoxo. M :-) <3
We'll all be OK!

Skeetz said:

Posts: 218 December 16, 2012 12:38 PM Delete Quote This Flag Private Message
I'm soooo tempted to make some wise ass reply to that first line Manda . . . .

But I'll just leave it lie, Jewels says Santa is watching. But then I'm always on the naughty list anyway.

Mele Kalikimaka to One and All!
Never could Drive 55. But 69? . . . That I can do!

Natasha said:

Posts: 222 December 17, 2012 2:35 PM (edited on: December 19, 2012 ) Delete Quote This Flag Private Message
After reading that first line Manda, I sense a COFF orgy coming! hehehe!
On the serious side, Thanks for such warm wishes.

It's not like you to let a good opportunity go to waste Skeetz, especially since you're already on Santa's naughty list.

Merry Christmas Everyone and May your New Year bring you much happiness.
Skeetz said:

Posts: 218 December 17, 2012 2:44 PM Delete Quote This Flag Private Message
Just being courteous Nat. I knew you'd want to get there first! Heh,heh,heh,

tsk, tsk, "Santa's Watching," such an old perv.

Coffjr said:

Posts: 176 December 17, 2012 4:20 PM Delete Quote This Flag Private Message
Can I pile on here? Manda did say "jump on you all". And Nat did say something about an orgy. I haven't been on Santa's good list since, well longer than I can remember.
Anyway, I do want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and the Happiest of New Years. And Nat, you bring me happiness all through the year.
Natasha said:

Posts: 222 December 19, 2012 4:15 PM Delete Quote This Flag Private Message
Thanks for being a gentleman Skeetz but it's no fun being the first one at an orgy!

"And Nat, you bring me happiness all through the year." Thanks Jr, that was a nice thing to say. :-) Pssst... just so you know, there's still time to turn things around and get your name on Santa's "good list". I'll put in a good word for you but just in case, I'll bring something along to use for a bribe. hehehe! Your as good as in! ;-)
Skeetz said:

Posts: 218 December 19, 2012 4:35 PM Delete Quote This Flag Private Message
Arrival time is not exactly what I had in mind when I mentioned cumming first . . .
as if you didn't know. ;~)

Maybe I didn't 'splain myself sucksinctly? (How DO you spell that word anyway?)

327retro said:

Posts: 187 December 19, 2012 9:40 PM Delete Quote This Flag Private Message
Oh my gosh this already is getting out of hand. And here I was going to start a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to every one in the event I'm not able to send a personal note.

Now I'm late for an orgy? How did that happen? Just my luck, a day late and a dollar short. Recon I'll just have to play with Sugar's butterfly lips. OhOh did I just say that out loud??? I'm in such deep do do now.
Be a Flirt Raise your Skirt

327retro said:

Posts: 187 December 19, 2012 9:54 PM Delete Quote This Flag Private Message
Before I get my tit in a wringer anymore.

MERRY CHRISTMAS & A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EACH ONE OF YOU.

Hopefully this new year will be better than the last. But with Obummers new taxes & Obummer Care we all may have to take up hunting and plant Gardens.

Love You Guys and all the Best.

Grumpy & Sugar.
Be a Flirt Raise your Skirt

Natasha said:

Posts: 222 December 20, 2012 8:15 AM Delete Quote This Flag Private Message
I'd like to claim I knew what you meant Skeetz but I'm slippin' I guess.

It may be hard to go hunting when Obummer comes to take your gun away Grumpy and the EPA will be flying drones over your garden area to make sure you're not collecting rain water in your pond. LOL! It's seems like a joke, wish it was. Oh well what are you gonna do, elections have consequences!

I'm sure we'll all muddle through somehow.
Thanks for the Christmas wishes and A Happy New Year to you too!
Skeetz said:

Posts: 218 December 21, 2012 11:22 AM Delete Quote This Flag Private Message
Slippin' huh? I sincerely doubt that, but maybe I'll just have to demonstrate in person sometime. ;~)

Now that could make for a Very Merry Christmas!

Coffjr said:

Posts: 176 December 21, 2012 12:38 PM Delete Quote This Flag Private Message
So you have an 'in' with Santa? If I were Santa, you won't have to bring anything other than yourself. Is it too late for me to play Santa and you cum over and sit on my lap and tell me what you want for Christmas - you can also show and tell.
And if I get my Christmas wish - you will be under my tree on Christmas eve - still want to talk with Santa?
Winston said:

Posts: 217 December 25, 2012 12:54 AM Edit Delete Quote This Flag Private Message
Merry Christmas to all,

Friends, Family and Partners dear,

Be Merry, be Jolly and full of Wassal and Cheer,

Kind thoughts to all gather'd near,

And those far from home give a loving call,

Merry Christmas Dear Friends....!
Happiness is as close as the nearest Beagle....!

Skeetz said:

Posts: 218 December 25, 2012 11:20 AM Delete Quote This Flag Private Message
Merry Christmas Winston, give your human a Christmas lick for me will you? Uhhh, wait a minute . . . that didn't come out quite right, guess I've been hangin' out with Grumpy too much.

Rereading the comments above I realize that we, (OK, I,) got away from the thought of Manda's original message. Sorry about that, but Winston has brought us back to the real reason for the thread and the season.

I've been listening to the old time radio version of "It's a Wonderful LIfe," this morning. It's still inspirational after all these years. Hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas Day and I wish for you all a Wonderful New Year!

Meerrrry Christmas Everyone!!

Winston said:

Posts: 217 December 27, 2012 1:48 AM Edit Delete Quote This Flag Private Message
Merry Christmas!

(I had a link here, edited it out cuz it was more RC than VW material, anyone who wants it just look at the original if you know where to find it, or email me.) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Happy Holidays.....
Happiness is as close as the nearest Beagle....!

Lisajane said:

Posts: 11 December 27, 2012 3:28 PM Delete Quote This Flag Private Message
Ok so I missed the Merry Christmas and every thing else that has been going on in the lasrt few months but I will say ....

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY

Even though I am not here too offten I still luv you guys/gals
XO

Have a Great Squirrel week celebration!!!
Just discovered all the activity on this thread. Just a little slow . . . don't get out much.

Couldn't pass up a comment on "National Squirrel Day" . . .

I hear there was a huge celebration in DC on Monday, honoring the, "National Squirrel." Had a parade and bands and everything!

:roll:
Squirrel or weasel.......?
True......

But...

We have extremely long tongues.....

Sleeping girls fear us...

And wakeful girls crave us......

Hoooyaaaaàaaa....!
Tongue the Barbie and she will cum......
Here's to OZ.....

Hooyaaaaaaa!
Tongue the Barbie and she will cum......
Here's to OZ.....

Hooyaaaaaaa!
She was a Cali Girl Grumpy, but there was nothin plastic about the Barbie that I was down under . . . so long ago, wonder what ever happened to her?? . . . other than the cumming thing, I mean . . .

Rock was "spot on" with his "tongue" comment . . . :o :) Or was it that "HornDawg," Winston that wrote that?
Rockclimber: Happy New year to you. Hard to believe January is almost over, but I have say I don't mind January going fast, and out of the wait. Can't wait until spring starts.

Next Holiday is Valentine's and it is for the romantic. My husband makes the day very special. He believe it is for those in love or still in love after all the years.
Thanks Di,

I'll be busy almost 24/7 til mid Feb myself so I can relate.....

I'm an incurable romantic at heart truth be known....

Perhaps it is time to begin a campaigne for Valentine's Contri?!

I would love to post pictures, but the thing is I can't because of my husband's job. He said 5 years ago he would retire and still working (addiction). Anyway bummer that I can't - I have done so many pictures int he last 10 years....I could ya barking and barking.
Doesn't have to be naughty just a pic of whatever is meaningful to you.

Mine has a private meaning so it is my favorite picture of my beagle buddy... !

However to answer his concerns you could crop or blur as needed. Tjat isnt intended to be pressure just my two cents

Always trying to be positive.....!
I use to use this site when I hosted a party site and it had a Day for everything. You wouldn't imagine it all.

http://www.brownielocks.com/february.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Okay check this one, scroll down a little and you will see all the observed for Febuary. The one I use to use had each day, like one day was doNUT day. LOL
*Be Electrific Day: 11
*Pro Sports Wives Day: 11
*National Shut-in Visitation Day: 11
*Satisfied Staying Single Day: 11
*White Shirt Day: 11
Clean Out Your Computer Day: 11 Link (Always 2nd Monday) or Link
Westminster Dog Show: 11-

There are few more for the day, but I like the other site better for the 11th.
Wow I didn't know Mardi Gras around the globe had to do with lent. It is on the home page of MSN about Netherland celebrating. Interesting, now how did the costumes come to be?
Happy Valentine's. Hope that you are treated well, and get some. Enjoy.....

Althoughy I have to admit buying gifts for Men that are Valentine's related are harder than what you guys buying for us gals. I mean yes you can have candy, you can have heart boxers, but really should be something else. I know on adult level a bottle of wine isn't bad or champange, special dinner, sex, but I am referring to a memorable gift. Few and far between gifts. Valentine's is catered to kids and women. Although some men get to enjoy some of it, finding gifts is hard. Now there are few, write 100 reasons why you love him. I am not sure a man would want balloons, but maybe if you had a special gift hanging from it...like a toy he can use for himself or one he can use on you. But then were are back to the woman, being all about her.

Then I have to ask, what would you want for your Valentine's (to the guys).
DD, just to clarify if you hadn't already figured it out, Jbe and John is the same person. ;)

To answer your question... Guys seem to generally get the short end of the stick when it comes to Valentine's Day. Or at least it seems that way. Personally I don't mind it so much. During the Valentine's Day when I have had a SO, I was happy just getting a card. But I know I would enjoy a full body maasage from my SO with a "happy ending". :mrgreen:

The adult accessories that came in the bag next to Waldo were a gift for me... but they are for her pleasure. So like you said, "But then were are back to the woman, being all about her." However, my FWB is gone to Arizona and I won't be seeing her until... hmmmm... the next I see her. :?
Thanks JBE: You talk about yourself like you are the third person. LOL

Massage now that is a great gift. I had one in Vegas one time and every muscle in my body was tight. She asked me to wiggle my hand and it was stiff. Then I could have slept for the rest of the day and that night, however, we had a show to go to. It was worth walking up to go to. Harldy anyone was dress up and I was again......and I was told how nice looked by the lady that was tending to the line getting the tickets.

Where I live it is hard to find massage person but I found one in the paper the other day. Will have to check it out. One hour full body. Not a bad price $60 dollars I believe it was. By the way the massage, just so you don't think I read it wrong. I got it, you wouldn't mind one by the other person..... So just a relaxing one, or one that turns into more?
DD - I think it all depends on the man you are buying for. What would he like or what does he do? Tickets to a show or play (if he likes that sort of thing) - sporting events are always nice. I got a very nice silver medallion and chain one year - I love it. I like the idea of a relaxing massage, he'll be butter in your hands afterward. How about an IOU for a vacation or trip - you said you go to Hawaii - what about a cruise somewhere? I guess my taste tends to get a little expensive. :D
CoffJr: It is rather hard, my husband does have a favorite baseball and foot ball team, but neiher are close, and has lots of gear. He just purchased a new mustang and has purchased items for himself that he liked. That is about it, he is not a sporting person like hunting, fishing etc. He doesn't wear jewerly not even a wedding ring or a watch. We pretty much buy what we want when we want it when we want it any more. Been on several cruises and to Hawaii several time, but yes a vacation some where else is nice idea for an expensive item. Thanks for trying for suggestions. I am saying in general for women there is nothing Valentine related for me, you have to go beyond it like the suggestions you have made. Like you can't just go in the store and by a man a candle and give it to him and he would be happy. It has to be a thought out gift like your suggestions.

We pretty much don't buy gifts but a bigger family gift after being married many years. We have done all the Valentine's things. Cards, candy, dinners, trips. Last several years when we are free on Valentine's or a day before or so, we do Valentine's day with pictures, drinks and then sex after that point.

Anyway again thank you for your suggestions.
Retro: Yes, that is a big mistake to forget Valnetine's day, even if you are that loving person 24/7 (seriously no one is perfect). Get down on your knees and give her that home made Valentine's card you made, and say I love you with puppy eyes. You will be forgive you.....

One day out of the year women expect a little romance on this day. It is a given thing they want, a thing men dread. Learn to do it and you won't be sleeping with the dog. Just think the women have to brag to their friends, what a specail guy they have.

By the way you are forgiven for forgetting, but was it intentional. After reading the boards, come on.....
Happy Valentines Day, to one and all!![/

DDi, I have the answer to your gift dilema. Give your guy this "Gift Certificate" redeemable next month. He'll be happy to make today all about you.
Steak&BJ resize.jpg
Steak&BJ resize.jpg (37.46 KiB) Viewed 38572 times
Grumpy, you do realize, don't you, that St Valentines Day existed first before the massacre? :?:

Or Not! You and "Rufus" will do just fine. :lol:
Retro: Okay here is an idea. I had a friend I worked with and she would start hinting days ahead (rather than after). So.....with that said she would put little notes on the frig, only 7 days until Valentine's. Next day on and so on. It worked for her. Maybe you can suggest that to your gal. Do it by making her think it is her idea.
Grumpy I'm glad to hear that you took care of Sugar. She desreves all the bobbles she can get . . . puttin' up with you for all this time.

Nothin' wrong with Rufus, far as I can see. But you mentioned somethin' about, "out back with the dog," and that reminded me that we hadn't seen Rufus in a while. I was just trying to reassure you.

And Rufus too . . . he's a g'boyyy!
RETRO: Oh now that is kind funny, Sugar hints for herself, but forgets about yours.....not fair at all. Now this is rather funny. For years my husband thought my bd was on the 10th instead of the 7th and I always tell people 7 days before Valentine's. I don't know how he got that mixed up, but he would even put it on offical documents. He finally has gotten it right.

My mom always did what she called supries those were little gifts just because, not because it was a holiday, just because. i can relate to little things a person does that doesn't have a holiday attached to it. It us women that get into the holiday's not the men. I can understand how you think only two holidays are of value, it is has become so commerialized for all holidays. However maybe the stores are seeing it differently as people are buying differently now.

I don't hint, I just wait to see if I receive a card and I am fine with that, as I say I don't need anything or i have already bought what I wanted. DH was out of town, and said he was sorry he would make it up to me. He buys me flowers all the time, so you kind get the idea why I say I don't need anything (except a card to show he remembered). He has bought me stuff over the years and at this point, I don't expect things like that any more. Now it is more a day we play.....

Yes Family day why not? Also Children's day, my mom always did children's day for me. I guess if you think there should be one, start your own tradition.

My very best Valentine's. Starts out my husband isn't tell me where we are going, but I know if we are going north it is into Cananda. It had become our favorite get away. It was Valentine's day and I finallly became pg with my first and only child. Now it doesn't get better than that.
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]