Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
Thinker: Mine came true, did yours? Now it is time to concentrate on Valentine's day. The day guys hate, and women expect gifts. What do you think of Valentine's guys and girls? My husband believes it is a time you should show your love to the other person. I am a gift person so I like to give gifts. Okay let your mind go dirty there, that works too.
DDi, Glad you dreams have cum true already. Your hubby is always "on" it! (Should I give the standard Facebook comment? "Pictures? Without pictures, it did not happen!") ;) Let's just say mine would have but I decided to wait for someone special.

Valentine's Day. Ugg. Can I get a free pass if I claim that I am romantic throughout the year and don't need a special day to show my love? No? I did not think so! :)
Thinker: If it was a plan and you would have a woman to take pictures of and sex as the reward, would you think differently about Valentine's and surprise her also?
Oh, Di......
It's never what we buy,
It's that little thing I do with my tongue..........He he......

"Oh Happy Valentine...
Dearest Enchantress...Little VW Girl....."
He whispered in her ear with a Kiss and then a sweeping twirl,
"Be Mine, be mine..."
Sweeping through the air....His soft murmer,
His lips entice her......
"Be Mine for the night or forty thousand and sixty nine....."
Our legs entwine,
Your thigh draped over mine,
Slow sips of mulled wine,
my hand in thine....
Twould you were my Valentine......

May the kisses of a thousand angels dust your skin,
With pleasures and joys and a dash of dark erotic sin.......

Happy Valentines...!

I'll never be Yeats, or even Skeetz,
But 'tis the best I can do,
And it's just for you....!

No more need be said......

RC: It isn't that flower/candy/dinner a gift are bad, it all of it that counts. What a woman wants is romance.

Pics over the years as I loved being creative with them it has been a challenge for me to plan it
Year 0 didn't didn't show...goods in a sexy long white dress and whoops a nipple showed
Year 1 a red white striped bra with white hearts and red sweater and pulled it up and took it off
Year 2 wore a bra and matching panty in purplish pink with bowa (sp) feather on the top of the bra. Laying in bed with white sheets, foiled candy chocolate hearts matching the color. Lights wrapped around me.
Year 3 wore a bowa (sp) feathers and red slut shoes and chair was the theme (posted one time on VW)
Year 4 Red teddy that is all jeweled up, again in the bed
Year 5 Red baby doll see through with hearts worked into the fabric and fringe on the bottom. Lots of red, like red sheets, red candles and did my hair up
Year 6 Pink baby doll, and Valentine garland and wrapped it around me as if I was tied up
Year 7 Red dress that was also a skirt, did pictures out the window in San Fran bay on the balcony with the taxi cab guy below watching the whole time and I didn't even notice
year 8 All white teddy, white jacket with a pinkish satin sheet behind and got a WOW< WOW when I walked out.
Year 9 hearts hanging down from the ceiling foil red. I can't remember what I wore.
Next five years I don't even remember some times I like to use colors that aren't just red/white/pink for Valentines like purple....
After pictures is always sex, that is the reward for the pictures. I would have to go and look on the computer.

We have wine after pictures, then sex after that. We have played games, and I give him challenges since I do all the planning. Just a few, but the last one he was too busy. Then too busy with people building on rooms for 9 months, cut into our fun. However, when he retires we will have lots of time. LOL
I've got a perfect one Think, Jameson's, easy to make ....twist pour swallow...... ha ha!
Hiontach!!

Raise your glasses,
to all the lovely irish Lasses,
With lovely nipples and perky asses,
Who smile and return our rogueish passes.....!!

Happy St Paddy's Day to All!!!!

Here's a bit of music to while away the eve,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDEm_Ib ... e=youtu.be

With a sip Jameson
or a Guinness, a Harp or Black and Tan,
A brief reprieve,
Some erotic fun,
And "tension" she'll relieve.......

More bad poetry, but I do try to please my Muse......

Go gcuire Dia an t-ádh ort!
Sonas ort!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Attachments
Conas Ta' Tu'?
Conas Ta' Tu'?
st paddy.jpg (7.32 KiB) Viewed 26020 times
Happy Mother's Day to all you lovely ladies out there who have someone calling them "Mom". Enjoy the day because today is all about you. :D

Thinker said it very nicely on the SMC. "Happy Mother's Day to all of our wonderful ladies and their Moms! Thanks to you, we exist!"
:D Happy Memorial Day!

8-)
Memorial Day.jpg
Memorial Day.jpg (47 KiB) Viewed 25365 times
I am ready for the weekend! Happy Labor Day Weekend everyone! :)
My big Labor Day weekend plans... gotta do monthly billing for my biz... and then start to get stuff ready for a road trip. Yup, it's almost that time of the year to head north to Washington state for some whitewater rafting and visit with friends and family up that way.
Think,

Glad you got clearance. Clots can be a big deal. Take it easy and enjoy the weekend.
Good news Thinker!

I'll take a beer and a brat. Happy Labor Day! :D :D
Half Polish half German.. A beer and a brat is about as good as it gets. Thinker and Manda would be fun to enjoy that together... I know we are all in the south!!!! Just saying...but happy weekend! I am living up to my nick this weekend for sure!
8th Amendment

"The lenders were repaid, happy, and would do[…]

An Email from Joe Canadian

^^^^^^^^^ Unsurprisingly, Joe Canadian is still li[…]

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

^^^^Well, he's right about that. I AM embarrassed […]

Date Sexy.

My wife took advantage of a cold snap to pull out […]

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records[…]

My wife is similarly coy about her life before she[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]