Discuss and interact with contributors and members about Private Shots.
By holliebaby
Also, Elisa, this site will often pull your pictures for no good reason and without any explanation. That, along with getting old, is the main reason I quit doing any posting here. They were always taking down my ass flash pictures while leaving up many others just as explicit. I figured someone always complained about me and that is why I got targeted. So I just gave up. But a woman as sexy as you just needs to keep posting no matter what they do. You have a lot of fans and they never get tired of you.

And Bree, that picture of you with the new do and the clothes on is sexy as hell. But I am still glad you took your clothes off for us since that is what we all like best!

And Manda, you are always just sexy no matter what!! I have always had a "tingle in special places" for you (that is a secret, don't tell the boys!).
By Elisa
So good to hear from you Hollie - and that propic just makes me... well, do I even have to say? (((; Thanks so much for your sweet compliments.

I've come and gone from here a couple of times in the past. I've been posing at both the ass and tit flash sections for about a week or so now, and I'm, probably about to stop again. For some reason the comments tend to be a bit creepy - not like the gentlemen who contribute here. I don't know if I'm allowed to say this here, but when I left VW in '07, I started prosing at Flickr. It was so much easier to control who could see what, deal properly with trolls, etc. My problem is that I tend to ge too carried away with my showing off, so I have to cool off. Think I'm about to get there again very soon. But it's so good to be in touch with you and see a bit of how scrumptious you are too. Kisses, Elisa
By Jbe
Hollie, it's always nice to see you stop by. I have ALWAYS enjoyed looking at your contris and your propics. And no matter what you think or say, you are NOT old! I've always maintained that it is more the attitude than the looks. Yes, there have been some fine looking women here that did nothing for me because of their lousy attitude. A women that really shows she is having fun here is way more attractive than a young 20-something blond/shaved pussy that looks like she came out of the same mold. Women that are more mature are more comfortable with themselves and a lot sexier. Hollie, when I see your pics, BBB comes to mind. [great] BOOBS... [spank-able] BUTT... and BABY BLUE eyes. You've always looked like you were having fun and contrary to what you think, you've still got it! ;) ;) ;)
By Jbe
Elisa, what you said about some comments posted on contris or the flash sections has gotten way too true. There are so many people out there that just don't know how to appreciate what they are getting to look at for FREE! And common courtesy has just gone out the window! :evil: What those idiots don't seem to get is that by their rude and obnoxious comments they are driving the ladies away. I sure as hell wouldn't post anything if I received comments like that. Of course it's not like anyone wants to see me sans clothes.

This site used to have some amazing contributors with high quality- and amateur- photos. Unfortunately they are mostly gone and not likely to return. The "decent" contris now are either the professional amateurs or by the pros that say they are not. There are a couple of guys (I would assume) that post nice pics but of a different girl almost every time. How they are not considered pros is beyond me. :roll:
By mandadees
holliebaby wrote:Elisa and Bree, this lady certainly enjoys seeing you both show off. I think the guys on here will assure from some of my past postings on this site that I find ladies sexy along with men!!

Hope all are doing well!

Hii Holly! Happy Valentines sweetie!
By redback
Jbe wrote:Hollie, it's always nice to see you stop by. I have ALWAYS enjoyed looking at your contris and your propics. And no matter what you think or say, you are NOT old! I've always maintained that it is more the attitude than the looks. Yes, there have been some fine looking women here that did nothing for me because of their lousy attitude. A women that really shows she is having fun here is way more attractive than a young 20-something blond/shaved pussy that looks like she came out of the same mold. Women that are more mature are more comfortable with themselves and a lot sexier. Hollie, when I see your pics, BBB comes to mind. [great] BOOBS... [spank-able] BUTT... and BABY BLUE eyes. You've always looked like you were having fun and contrary to what you think, you've still got it! ;) ;) ;)

very well said an very true.
By BreeOclaire
Elisa wrote:Oh Bree! You are exquisite! And you make me.... well, better if I don't say here ((;

I know I owe you a message (wish it was a massage)...over the weekend, I promise!
Elisa - *Blushing All Over* ... no need for promises ... take your time ;)

Hey Jbe - You always give the kindest compliments! Good curious eye ... but no, it's actually 2 separate locations. The newest pic of my new doo was a new location we've never visited before. The forest where THAT rock dwells (from the shot you shared) is my very favorite though. Another set we did shoot there was "Skin & Stone" ... I started out in a Tshirt & Denim Shorts (if you recall) ... I've also run around and snapped quite a few solo shots in that very forest as well.

mandadees - Hello there...thanks so much!

holliebaby - Very kind of you!

Happy Vday Everyone ♥
Attachments
Bree's 2016 Vday Session
Bree's 2016 Vday Session
BreeValentinesDayFebruaryGirlRedLaceCheekyBoyShortsThighHighFishNetStockingsFeetToesLipsBrunettePetiteHotEroticCamModelSexyHornyMilfLingerieBootyAssVoyeurwebRedcloudsStreamateTwitterOclaire.jpg (332.25 KiB) Viewed 21873 times
By Elisa
Thanks Bree Honey! Been caught up in a lot of stuff lately.

And OMG that pic. You do get me so worked up......
By 327retro
Hello Bree,

Damn it girl you are looking lovely as can be. Perfect little outfit, love the panty/garter, it accents some of your fine attributes. Hope you won't mind if I don't mention your stockings. The last time Sugar wore a pair of those I got all tangled up and tongue tied in them, she had to use a scissor to free me. ;) :oops: :roll: :)

I need to thank John/Jbe for putting up the photo of you in front of that rock. It was one of the ones I kept but lost it in one of my computer crashes.

A super Valentine to you and Cowan Miss. Bree. ♥ ♥ ♥
By Jbe
Bree, I have to write this because my tongue is hard from looking at that pic and I can't speak!! :mrgreen: :oops: :? :?
Bree wrote: Another set we did shoot there was "Skin & Stone" ... I started out in a Tshirt & Denim Shorts (if you recall) ...
I can't say I remember that contri. My early days on VW (2004-2005?- I can't remember for sure) I did a lot of looking but didn't get on the Forums until later. I don't remember when I first started seeing your contris but I think one of the first of yours I actually saved was Autumn Part 1 and 2 in 2009. In the early days here, I didn't save very many pics of anybody but as time went on I started saving some. Most of my current "collection" is of ladies that are long gone from here. But fortunately we now have Memory Lane which gives me the opportunity to revisit pics from the past without buying Funbags. Maybe you can post a shot or two- or ten of "Skin & Stone". ;) ;)
By Jbe
Hey Grumps! Wow! That hasn't happened in a long time- someone sliding in under someone else! No wonder I felt a tingling. You are most welcome for the shot of the gorgeous Bree. Bummer you lost it in a crash. Ever heard of backing up your files? :lol:
By 327retro
To all our exceptionally lovely ladies. A wonderful Valentine. MWAH.
Attachments
Valentines_Day_Heart.jpg
Valentines_Day_Heart.jpg (127.06 KiB) Viewed 21826 times
By Jbe
We were all brought up thinking the “heart” that you see depicting Valentine's Day is similar to the Human Heart. This could not be farther from the truth. The human heart is actually oblong, with a bunch of nasty looking arteries and veins winding in, out, and around. The attached photo shows clearly the true origin of the Valentine Heart.

Certainly makes sense to me!
Attachments
heart.jpg
heart.jpg (69.42 KiB) Viewed 21818 times
By mandadees
Wow lovely ladies!! Happy Valentines!!!

xoxoxo
By Elisa
And a (slightly belated) Happy Valentine's Day to you, Manda... and to all you sweet gents and beautiful ladies here.

A little sideways heart for all of you....
Attachments
heart-on.jpg
heart-on.jpg (195.64 KiB) Viewed 21810 times
By BreeOclaire
Elisa wrote:Thanks Bree Honey! Been caught up in a lot of stuff lately.

And OMG that pic. You do get me so worked up......
Elisa - You're such a naughty thing! Lovely sideways heart shot, btw ;-)

retro - My oh my...you have me blushing all over! I hope Sugar had some fun with you before she cut you loose, hee-he-hee.

Jbe - You are too much, lol! Hmm...I suppose I could share a couple shots from that contri.
For those who do have FB access : Bree - Skin & Stone http://www.funbags.com/contributions/vi ... -amp-stone

BTW - I couldn't stand it any longer ... went ahead and took the plunge. As of today my RC membership is renewed. So maybe I'll bump into some of you on the RCBBs as well :twisted:
Attachments
Bree - Skin & Stone (2009) 2
Bree - Skin & Stone (2009) 2
000_4873LiquidSilver.jpg (328.9 KiB) Viewed 21789 times
Bree - Skin & Stone (2009)
Bree - Skin & Stone (2009)
BreeSexyEroticShortShortsButtAssRumpHipsLegsStoneFirmHardHotBwEroticCamModelButtonPrettyPleaseNaughtyLustyFlyHornyMilfStripTeaseLustyOclaire.jpg (217.86 KiB) Viewed 21789 times
By Jbe
Elisa wrote:A little sideways heart for all of you....
Niiiice!!! Keep 'em cumming!
Last edited by Jbe on Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Jbe
Damn, Bree! You make those shorts look GREAT!!! And I will say "pretty please" all day long if it gets more pics of you!! :mrgreen:
By BreeOclaire
Jbe wrote:Damn, Bree! You make those shorts look GREAT!!! And I will say "pretty please" all day long if it gets more pics of you!! :mrgreen:
Since you asked so nicely ;)

I'm off for a few days...road trip. Have a great weekend ♥
Attachments
Bree - Skin & Stone #4
Bree - Skin & Stone #4
BreeSexyEroticShortShortsButtAssRumpHipsLegsStoneFirmHardHotBwEroticCamModelHornyMilfStripTeaseLustyOclaire.jpg (200.88 KiB) Viewed 21764 times
Bree - Skin & Stone #3
Bree - Skin & Stone #3
000_4943LiquidSilver.jpg (143.41 KiB) Viewed 21764 times
By 327retro
Jbe wrote:We were all brought up thinking the “heart” that you see depicting Valentine's Day is similar to the Human Heart. This could not be farther from the truth. The human heart is actually oblong, with a bunch of nasty looking arteries and veins winding in, out, and around. The attached photo shows clearly the true origin of the Valentine Heart.

Certainly makes sense to me!
That John is a work Heart in the truest sense.

A little sideways heart for all of you....[/quote]

Elisa, sideways, left, right upside down or straight up that tush is a work of art, umm, Heart that is. ;) ♥ ♥ ♥
By 327retro
Jbe wrote:Damn, Bree! You make those shorts look GREAT!!! And I will say "pretty please" all day long if it gets more pics of you!! :mrgreen:
Miss. Bree I'm with John, but I may have to use sign language at times to ask pretty please. I'm a country gent and get tongue tied at times. :) May I add, the latest photo of your face from up above is absolutely beautiful. There are so many expressions in that look. It's what poetry is written of. It's what fantasies are made of. Innocence, beauty, sensuality, a touch of naughty vulnerability and lips meant to be kissed often. When one can break away from your hypnotic eyes hair and face, we get to see the rest of the story. ;)

Have a safe and enjoyable trip. ♥ ♥ ♥

Grumpy
By Jbe
Thank you, Bree!!! I can't begin to echo what that silver tongued devil Grumpy said. He does have a way with words. I think Grumpy is who Charlie Daniels had in mind with his song, "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" or was it some other state?! ;)

Grumpy, I watched an older movie last night- "Crocodile Dundee in L.A." and while viewing the credits I noticed you and Sugar were listed in the credits. I kid you not- there was a "Grumpy Guy" and "Mrs. Grumpy". I didn't know you and Sugar were movie stars! :lol: :lol:
By Jbe
Bree, I've looked at Skin & Stone #3 several times and was so entranced by that look in your eyes that I didn't even notice the nipple peek- until now! :oops: :oops:
By Jbe
I know there a LOT of people out there lurking but not commenting. Pics on this thread have been viewed in some cases hundreds of times but very few comments. C'mon, peeps, create an account and post some comments. Or if you have an account, let's hear from you. This isn't a private club here. All are welcome as long as you keep it respectfully cheeky- as Grumpy says.
By Thumper
Bree that Skin and Stone pic is AWESOME!

Damn, but that is one sexy facial expression!

But then, you are always one sexy lady!
By BreeOclaire
327retro wrote:
Miss. Bree I'm with John, but I may have to use sign language at times to ask pretty please. I'm a country gent and get tongue tied at times. :) May I add, the latest photo of your face from up above is absolutely beautiful. There are so many expressions in that look. It's what poetry is written of. It's what fantasies are made of. Innocence, beauty, sensuality, a touch of naughty vulnerability and lips meant to be kissed often. When one can break away from your hypnotic eyes hair and face, we get to see the rest of the story. ;)

Have a safe and enjoyable trip. ♥ ♥ ♥

Grumpy
Grumpy, you just made my day all the more sweeter!

Jbe - Hee-he-hee...smiling a naughty ear to ear grin :twisted:

Thumper - Thanks so much!

Here's the next couple from that set ...
Attachments
Bree - Skin & Stone #6
Bree - Skin & Stone #6
BreeSexyEroticShortShortsButtAssRumpHipsLegsStoneFirmHardHotBwEroticCamModelButtonFlyHornyMilfStripTeaseLustyOclaire.jpg (129.66 KiB) Viewed 21572 times
Bree - Skin & Stone #5
Bree - Skin & Stone #5
000_4935LiquidSilver.jpg (211.54 KiB) Viewed 21572 times
By Jbe
Bree, you make anything look sexy- even something as simple as that shorts pic. Doesn't show any naughty bits or your face but there is something still very sensual about it. And the other shot leaves me speechless. It's like your erotic button is always on! Not sure what that means but I don't know how else to describe it. You epitomize sensuality in the best way possible.
By BreeOclaire
Jbe wrote:Bree, you make anything look sexy- even something as simple as that shorts pic. Doesn't show any naughty bits or your face but there is something still very sensual about it. And the other shot leaves me speechless. It's like your erotic button is always on! Not sure what that means but I don't know how else to describe it. You epitomize sensuality in the best way possible.
I'm so glad your enjoying this set! I like that thought ... of my "erotic button always being on".
Of course, like any other milf, I do have my moments...but I couldn't explain my true inner passions any better ;)

Here's the next 2 from my "Skin & Stone" series. Getting close to the end. Perhaps I'll have to remedy that with a NEW contri in the near future (hint-hint):twisted:
Attachments
Bree - Skin & Stone #8
Bree - Skin & Stone #8
000_4912LiquidSilver.jpg (281.18 KiB) Viewed 21436 times
Bree - Skin & Stone #7
Bree - Skin & Stone #7
000_5005LiquidSilver.jpg (215.18 KiB) Viewed 21436 times
By 327retro
Hey John I don't know what that means either but I get it. (that's a bit worrysome) :roll:

Miss. Bree, good lord girl you are a visual feast and a multivitamin for the senses. Some of your latest photos here are some of those I lost with one of my crashes so I'm able to save again. That was a great series you and Cowan put together. (one of many I should add) Thank you for sharing your fun and slightly naughty side with us. ;)

Gota get back to the race. Later ya'll.
By Thumper
327retro wrote:Hey John I don't know what that means either but I get it. (that's a bit worrysome) :roll:

Miss. Bree, good lord girl you are a visual feast and a multivitamin for the senses. Some of your latest photos here are some of those I lost with one of my crashes so I'm able to save again. That was a great series you and Cowan put together. (one of many I should add) Thank you for sharing your fun and slightly naughty side with us. ;)

LOL Grumpy!

Calling Bree "slightly" naughty is like calling fire "slightly" warm!!!!

But I do like Bree's kind of warmth!!!!!!
By Jbe
Bree, the latest shot... I just wanna fall face first into it! :oops: :o :o :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Your bum is the stuff wet dreams is made of! (Did I write that out loud??) :oops: :oops: :o :o

New pics??? YES!!!
By BreeOclaire
327retro wrote:Hey John I don't know what that means either but I get it. (that's a bit worrysome) :roll:

retro - Thrilled to help you rebuild your lost files. That was a fun set to shoot ;) Who were you rooting for?

Thumper - Thanks, hee-he-hee :twisted:

Jbe - My booty appreciates your naughty compliments. Yes...New Pics. I actually thought they'd be posted in last months Lingerie Contest...but they haven't gone up yet...so, stay tuned. I see they are tagged and commented by Damon (Unfortunately, they are NOT in order...the uploader isn't as cooperative as one would hope and I can not get any response from anyone in regards to resetting the order before it posts. May not bother some...but it's a real irritation to me when we've done our best to layout a story one pic at a time.) Gotta be any day now :)

Last 2 shots of my Skin & Stone set ... ♥
Attachments
Bree - Skin & Stone #10
Bree - Skin & Stone #10
000_5094LiquidSilver.jpg (148.35 KiB) Viewed 21318 times
Bree - Skin & Stone #9
Bree - Skin & Stone #9
000_5016LiquidSilver.jpg (174.36 KiB) Viewed 21318 times
By Jbe
I may have posted a comment similar...but it bears-or should I say "bares" worth repeating. Over the years I've seen a lot of ladies come and go and I've seen a LOT of contris. IMHO, there have been few that have really stood out as far as the quality of the photo work and the quality of the contri itself. These are some of the very best that I have seen over the years. Not in any particular order...

Caitlyn and Shadow
Iris and Veiiia
Lothario and Plantspirit
VanessaB and Richard
Bree and Cowan
Sienna and AH

There are a lot of others that did some very fine work as well...such as...
Elise, Gattina, Joliese, Marilyn, Nikki, OhGirl, Ormi, Sheekri, Trinity, Vienna, Marie, Hollie, Sassy, Tasty Unit

And there were some up and coming that had they stuck around could have become even better than they were getting...
Babycakes
CountryGal
Star

Anywayze, just wanted to acknowledge some of the MANY ladies that have graced the walls and halls of VW.
By Jbe
And a BIG shout out to THUMPER for his birthweek celebration!!

Happy birthweek, Thumps!! Hope you get what you want... and I'm guessing it has something to do with some red-heads!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By BreeOclaire
Jbe wrote:I may have posted a comment similar...but it bears-or should I say "bares" worth repeating. Over the years I've seen a lot of ladies come and go and I've seen a LOT of contris. IMHO, there have been few that have really stood out as far as the quality of the photo work and the quality of the contri itself. These are some of the very best that I have seen over the years. Not in any particular order...

Caitlyn and Shadow
Iris and Veiiia
Lothario and Plantspirit
VanessaB and Richard
Bree and Cowan
Sienna and AH

There are a lot of others that did some very fine work as well...such as...
Elise, Gattina, Joliese, Marilyn, Nikki, OhGirl, Ormi, Sheekri, Trinity, Vienna, Marie, Hollie, Sassy, Tasty Unit

And there were some up and coming that had they stuck around could have become even better than they were getting...
Babycakes
CountryGal
Star

Anywayze, just wanted to acknowledge some of the MANY ladies that have graced the walls and halls of VW.
Can't agree more with you on the fine works of other inspiring photogs & model duos with a couple more to add ... Andrew, Archie & Veronica, Bw & Bhw, Bexx, Aussam Sammi & S bend ... I'm flattered you mention my Cowan & me among them ;)
By 327retro
Hey Bree,
This year was tuff Bree. I'm a Hendrick Motorsport fan. And Stewart-Hass fan, I'm a bit pissed that Tony went to Ford, not willingly I heard but haven't had time to fact check. Since Earnhardt was out most of last year I was hoping he'd get it. But... Not crazy about the new 2 or 3 part rule. Thank you Bree for helping in the rebuild. It was a wonderful and sultry shoot. You did one shortly after that if I recall where you were in and around a cabin. Was that in the same area? Anyway have a great weekend. ♥ ♥ ♥

Happy Birthday Thumpe. Oh Thump, "Calling Bree "slightly" naughty is like calling fire "slightly" warm!!!!" You know how us Country Gents are. :) It may be "your" birth week, but give your lovely lady an extra big hug for putting up with ya. ;) :) :roll: :P

Wow! John and Bree you both brought back some fond memories. Before I get carried away on some others I recall, I'll just add Cherry Bomb and Boris & Natasha. If already mentioned, my bad. Great weekend ya'll.

Grumpy
By Jbe
Bree, I forgot about Archie and Veronica. They did some amazing work! They were transitioning out about the time I was really starting to look and appreciate. My particular list for top shelf pics was based on my criteria of things I looked for. Obviously a great model is a must. A model who looks like she is enjoying the shoot... doesn't get caught up in the same poses... knows how to make love to the camera...And then there is the whole set of skills the photographer has... such as... knowing how to drive the camera...understands and uses light and shadow...has a great eye for angles and close ups... makes sure the background does not detract...

There are a lot of people out there who can take adequate photos and then there are those who are a step above. You and Cowan were always in the "step above" as far as I am concerned. I never got tired of looking at contris from those I listed. Sienna and AH did some of the most beautiful- and in some cases surreal- pics ever.

Grump, Cherry Bomb did do some real nice stuff. I always liked Boris and Natasha, too. Nat always looked like she was having a ball. Sure miss her.
By BreeOclaire
327retro wrote:Hey Bree,
This year was tuff Bree. I'm a Hendrick Motorsport fan. And Stewart-Hass fan, I'm a bit pissed that Tony went to Ford, not willingly I heard but haven't had time to fact check. Since Earnhardt was out most of last year I was hoping he'd get it. But... Not crazy about the new 2 or 3 part rule. Thank you Bree for helping in the rebuild. It was a wonderful and sultry shoot. You did one shortly after that if I recall where you were in and around a cabin. Was that in the same area? Anyway have a great weekend. ♥ ♥ ♥

Happy Birthday Thumpe. Oh Thump, "Calling Bree "slightly" naughty is like calling fire "slightly" warm!!!!" You know how us Country Gents are. :) It may be "your" birth week, but give your lovely lady an extra big hug for putting up with ya. ;) :) :roll: :P

Wow! John and Bree you both brought back some fond memories. Before I get carried away on some others I recall, I'll just add Cherry Bomb and Boris & Natasha. If already mentioned, my bad. Great weekend ya'll.

Grumpy
Sorry about your frustrations...I honestly can't say I'm a hardcore fan...felt for Danica when she got caught up in that wreck.

Oh YES...Cherry Bomb and how could I forget Boris & Natasha?!? We actually had the pleasure of meeting them in person over drinks & dinner. Was a fabulous time and they were just as cute & naughty in person...wonderful couple ;)

Jbe - You're such a sweetheart!

Yeah, Sienna & AH had the venue nailed for sure! Her body against all those breath-taking sceneries was a winning combo every time.

As for my up-coming contri ... I'm not quite sure what has happened with it. After seeing it sit in my "Manageable Contributions" folder tagged & commented for 3 days ... I have decided to remove it. Wish SOMEONE around here still had some pull with the crew! I have messaged ALL contacts that I had in the past ... helpdesk, support, etc. NO Reply! No Nothing ;-\ I guess my only option is to Re-upload my pics again and hope for the best.
By Jbe
Bree, I was wondering what happened. I had been anxiously awaiting your contri to see what kind of magic you and Cowan had come up with. I guess I just have to wait a little longer. :cry:

I bet that was a hoot to meet Boris and Natasha in real life. Nat always seemed to be having so much fun.

Bree, Rockclimber seems to be in the know with some of the VW peeps. Unfortunately he doesn't stop by much these days. I guess he is a busy guy.
By 327retro
Bree, I to was a bit miffed about Danica. She did rather well. Didn't do to bad today either. I'll leave it at that for now. ♥ ♥ ♥
By BreeOclaire
Jbe wrote:Bree, I was wondering what happened. I had been anxiously awaiting your contri to see what kind of magic you and Cowan had come up with. I guess I just have to wait a little longer. :cry:

I bet that was a hoot to meet Boris and Natasha in real life. Nat always seemed to be having so much fun.

Bree, Rockclimber seems to be in the know with some of the VW peeps. Unfortunately he doesn't stop by much these days. I guess he is a busy guy.
Hey Jbe - Yeah...they were great people.

Rockclimber was my last resort ... I did dig up his email and send him a message. Though I haven't heard back from him ... I did finally get word from both Diego & Raven. Apparently, everything seemed to be going as normal on their side. But because of the lack of response AND seeing that my contri had been sitting idle marked "Inactive" for more than 3 days ... I assumed something had gone wrong so I pulled it. Have the set re-uploaded and now that I have at least gotten someone's attention I suppose I just need to be more patient, lol.

retro - ;)
By Elisa
I've been loving all these new pic of gorgeous Bree!

Sorry to be absent lately, but sometimes the world just gets me too far down.....
By 327retro
OK, WTF! Life sucks, that's why space is a vacuum! Stop already! Unless ya'll are screwing yourselves into a coma 24/7 ya have a minute to stop and say Hey, at least once a week if nothing else. :roll: Wake up Ya'll, Don't make me start beating on the old wash tub and rapping on the ol' wash board. :twisted: :P To the Beautiful muse of Cowan, Miss. Bree, don't be a stranger down here. Mwah! Lovely lady. ♥ ♥ ♥

Elisa! That's what friends on this forum are here for, if you get down, stop by and say Hey, or. Go to the Groaner Jokes section. Stop by MandaDees Sunday Morning Coffee for some good recipes. Hell there is Gearheads Forever, if anyone likes Hot Rods, Motorcycles, Big Rigs and the like. Don't know anything about that sort of stuff, but want to know. All are welcome. Several venues here for everyone. For what it's worth Elisa, I absolutely love the puffy nipples in your pro pic.

Anyone remember Jeny Smith from a few years back? Here's what she's been up to. http://www.xvideos.com/video18178297/je ... blic_flash" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Since no one is paying attention nor gives a rip. I'll put one of Sugar up, in one of her Daisy Dukes. Maybe I'll catch ya'll in a few day if there is any one left. :roll:
Attachments
Sugar 058.1.jpg
Sugar 058.1.jpg (198.38 KiB) Viewed 20972 times
By FastFive
Those dukes are sufficiently daisy'ed!

Cool t-shirt too!
By Thumper
Grump, did you REALLY think I wouldn't notice your lovely Sugar??? ESPECIALLY in Dukes?
I will admit, you do know how to draw me out of the woodwork! lol!

Give her sexy ass a little smack for me, will ya? :D

Ya, sorry...I've been absent for a few days myself. Taking care of some funeral arrangements for a member of wifey's family. Its easier on them if someone else takes care of the paperwork and legal stuff.

Gotta say though...nice to see the lovely BREE keeping us all up in here! I saw your contri today, Bree. Ya, thats the sexy girl I remember. I really like the shots where you are looking back over your shoulder at the camera. What can I say...I'm an ass man! (Some would say I'm just an ass...but that's another conversation :lol: ) I really liked your set on here in the denim shorts, too. (Do you by any chance have any where you are have wet hair, and a wet, glistening, dripping body just waiting to be lick-dried? heh heh heh)

Elisa...don't be a stranger! You are one of the reasons I came back to this board! Don't leave me hanging now!
By Elisa
Thanks so much Grump... but over the years I've found it best not to voice any political concerns here... and that's what I just can't get past these days. I thought throwing myself into this might help... unfortunately it hasn't.... as much as I've enjoyed myself this time around.

Thank you Thumper, but I think my playing time here has pretty much come to a close.

Thanks everybody for all the sweet words and thoughts.

Love, Elisa
By BreeOclaire
Jbe wrote:Bree, it looks like nobody wants to play anymore. I'm about ready to bow out of here... again.
Jbe - Just like with anything ... there will always be ups & downs.
Really appreciate the special personal thread you started for me, btw ;)

Elisa - Thank you for your kindness!

retro - Sm♥♥ches for your sweet words! And what a lovely naughty image shared ... definitely an eye-catcher :)

Thumper - Thanks so much! Glad you enjoyed my new booty shots. Hmm...a photo request, eh? Will add that to our idea list ;)

Eaten by Indigenous Natives

Next thing you know, Joe is gonna go around tellin[…]

8th Amendment

Elkin, come on. You are smart enough to explore t[…]

Committee Suppressed

What adipose Milley heard is hardly germane. Who […]

Utterly absurd. Bill C paid 850,000 to Paula Jon[…]

We all remember that time Bruce Lee, who stood a s[…]

The role of Mr Forbes on this fine forum -- and in[…]

It is shocking that Clown is too racist to listen […]

"NEW YORK, NY — In a devastating blow for the[…]